January 5, 2010

Christmas Presents

Well, actually they're from my sister from her trip to US.
To visit her lovey dovey bf.
And she got a hell of a christmas present from her bf's PARENTS.
Lol.

 Fossil wallet!!
with a very convenient compartment for my phone, lip gloss, etc.
 
Have always bugged her for a wallet, and here it is!!
Mwahahahaha.



And the watch!!
Some French brand watch i never heard of, but i still ♥ it!!
  from her Bahamas trip.
Though i didn't shop much during my KL trip, am quite contented from the Christmas presents i got from my sis  :)

She kept reminding me :
"Who gave you the best Christmas present???"
when i opened the presents i got from my relatives.
obviously quite proud of herself!!


I'm so sowwie for all the super short posts nowadays.
Am not the 'rajin' blogger i used to be last time.
And esp when most of these posts happened quite long ago already.
Mwahahahha.

No comments: