January 19, 2010

pure laziness

I'm lazy to go study.
But my mum wouldn't stop nagging me about how important STPM is.

I'm lazy to go walk around for 1 hour to buy one piece of clothing in malls.
But i don't trust online shopping. FORIDUNNOWHATREASON

I'm lazy to wash my car.
But after 3 days untouched, bird droppings and lotsa other stuff tends to land on it. And i don't wanna go around with a shit ride.

I'm lazy to make sure i look presentable everytime i go out. ( nola just kidding =P )

I'm lazy to plan for my future.
But there's this "you plan to fail if you fail to plan". Baaaahh.

I'm lazy to keep the 'recycle' spirit up when everyone else is not giving a damn.
But once i stop recycling, that's 1 more idiot not giving a damn in this world.

I'm lazy to give a damn about everything.
But............. wait. there's no buts. hahas.

2 comments:

Aaron Ti said...

I found a loophole! you plan to fail if you fail to plan right.. technically you are not planning anything.. therefore it is not planning to fail but you are doing nothing which is not planning to fail.. planning to fail is something like you plan to not do something because you think its too hard and although its benefiting you, you dont want to get involve because it doesnt give you comfort.

fwJL said...

LOL! this is comforting :D thankzyuuu aaron-san!