January 10, 2010

Loose the kg's

Yesterday night was Mary's pool + ktv party. For birthday, which is tomorrow.
For some reasons, she had it earlier.
It doesn't really matter la. Just celebration only wurt.

Though i was told to bring extra clothings, i only brought a top with me ; JUST IN CASE someone pandai-pandai splash water at me or smth, i can change.
But hor. But hor. After seeing almost everyone getting into the pool.. sam xi xi already.
Then i gave up and jumped into the pool. With my makeup on. Lol.
The Maybelline gelliner (which my sis was supposed to buy for me during her US trip, but her bf don't let her buy ANY makeup -.-" so i used my sis's) si-beh hardcore leh. Jumped in a few times (more like being PUSHED and THROWN) into the pool also it's still there.
After a loooong time in the water, my mascara came out. But gelliner still there. Geng leh.
Gonna buy one for myself soon.

I stopped going to swimming weekly after i permed my hair last year. Which is around early March? After CNY.
I thought of stopping just for awhile, cos i'm afraid my hair'll spoil due to the chlorine.
Buuuuuuuuuuut the 'awhile' seemed to have lasted a little too long.
Yesterday was the first time i touched pool water since March. Lol.
So i thought of going swimming weekly again. One day. One fine day.
To loose those extra kg's and for health purposes. (trains my lungs to be stronger. and stamina ma)
Can u believe i'm the same weight as Wesley?? Just like about 600g lighter. omg omg omg.

Oh and i'm trying to stop cursing so much nowadays. Not that i curse that much, but according to the bible, we shouldn't condemn ppl. And most cursings are condemning ppl. So........lols.
But it seems that the less i swear, the more my bro swear. Is it all channeling to him? I hope not *cross fingers*
For those following me on fb, might notice that i use more of < censored >  nowadays instead of typing it rightaway.
But i realise that it doesn't really do much, cos if i censor it, i still meant the word.
ZzzzZzzzzZzzzz.
But it's still improvement, hor? Hor?
What to do.
Ban ban lai la.
Sigh.

My posts are getting shorter and shorter by the day.
Lazy to type much. Not much time.
Should be using all those time to study too.
So in my previous posts, more pictures than words. Lol.
Paiceh la.
[omg Simon's way of typing is really seeping into me. highly infectious man ]

No comments: