January 7, 2010

The last of my grandpups

The ticks was unbearable.
Thanks to one of my good-for-nothing friend that wanted one of my puppies and promised to take it at 1st of January 2010, and when i texted him to come n get it, he said he don't want it already. Irresponsible jerk.
When my dad decided to give all of the puppies away at once, i asked him to leave one behind cos my friend wanted it. And now that we were stuck with this one puppy, my sister kept blaming me (cos i had such a useless friend - what an excuse =.= ) for it.

And my mum broke her last straw when some of the ticks got into the house this morning (why do puppies attract so much ticks?) and decided to put them in a pet shop.
There were some complications which i don't feel like describing with the process. And i was feeling so sick i couldn't speak a word.
ANYWAY, bottom line is, the puppy is gone. And Milo is all alone now. si-beh-kesian. Walking back and forth the house compound, most probably looking for her lost pups T.T
Gotta spay her soon, to prevent this problem in the future. If not, we have to repeat the whole process all over again, and get emotional when we gotta send the puppies away. Sweat.

And there goes the last of my grandpups.

No comments: