January 5, 2010

Camerons Retreat with Extended Family

This is a very delayed post!
I even thought of skipping this.
But since i'm quite in the blogging mood now, i might as well seize the chance, since i might not know when i'll get this mood again in the near distant future! and time

Stayed in Dahlia.
Owned by Datuk Michelle Yeoh's dad, it seems. Lol.
Good choice of name, uncle.
We went there on the 24th, came back on the 26th.
Celebrated Christmas in Cameron Highlands, 2009.

look at the amount of things we brought!
We practically shifted the whole 3 kitchens from our house masing-masing here


went to a park for the kids to play on the first day we arrived


omg i love these pictures.
my joker uncle wanna 'collect qi-gong' before giving the HULLA HOOP OF DEATH a shot.


trying.....


FAILED!!
lmao


then it was drizzling a little bit...
PROTECT THE BIG BOSS!!
the baby is the King of the House, declared the father.


My chef uncle frm England performed his skills in kitchen!
*whistles*

oooh i love this shot >.<
It's from the Bharat Tea House's plants.
 
They're damn stingy with the scenery >.
Though it's not copyrighted or 'bought over' by them.. Hmph!


But anyway, we dined there..


Didn't regret getting this strawberry cheese cake AT ALL!!
U guys ought to try it if u guys are there..
Too bad i didn't get to try the scones that were recommended by Calvin..


I look dark n mysterious...
LoL~~~


i love this shot as well!
Though the uncle is not the baby's dad, they look so happie together, yes?
I captured the 'happiness' of the picture >.<


Though we look pale... i love my cousin, Kimberly.
Very sweet n obedient gal :)


My dad took a picture of us ss-ing XP
My sister and i were taking pictures at first, then my aunty joined in. Lol

Didn't know my dad could ss as well..
HAHAHAHA
It's not everyday u discover ss pictures of your parents!


 
Ancient telephone booth somewhere near Ye 'Ol Smoke House


Their garden. Very English-y.
Looked almost like my aunty's house in England.
(she was there, and she can almost name all the plants planted there. shows how much they had in common)


Can u believe there's a BB crest in the Smoke House?
It's right in front of the reception area.


I notice the baby likes to do that a lot.
Forgive him, he's teething!

I'm so naughty >.<


And on my way back, i noticed some very beautiful leaves.
My aunty in England planted the same plant too!
She told me the name, but i forgot.
Sorry-lah. My interest for plants aren't to that level yet.


And we had steamboat in the cold cold weather..
 It was so appropriate ^^

 
And on the 3rd day, we went to a Bee Farm before going downhill.


My dad bought 3 boxes of these.
Honey combs.
My aunty was saying how good it is for allergies, immune system, etc.
It tasted nice at first, when u chew it.. BUT after a few chews and u chew out all the honey out of it, it taste like PLASTIC!!! So damn hard to swallow the comb, and according to my aunty, the comb is where all the nutritions and goodness is.
So i swallowed it.
It was hell i tell you.
HELL.
 
On my way down, i passed by the Lakeview Lutheran Centre.
Aaaaah, memories memories.
18-up camp


3-layer tea.
Teh tiga lapis.

My sister was so excited to see it on the menu, and told us it's some kinda tea from Sarawak, etc.
So some of them ordered it, and loved it instantly!
It had a little cendol flavour to it.
I ordered my good 'ol longan water, cos i felt like eating longan.
But i liked the tea too.
Highly recommended though :)

AND
my nightmare experience i had in this BLOOODY restaurant.
IF i had not mistaken, it's called Little Cafe or something.
daaaaaaaaaamn i was too pissed to take a picture of the whole scene man.
I ordered 'nasi ayam masak merah', expecting what u guys would expect when u order that dish.
It made me quite excited that i could eat that, since i missed it so so much.
The last time i had it was quite long ago.
BUT guess what came out?
Sweet and sour chicken rice.
I was like WTF? and i said i did not order that.
and there was quite a commotion about it, then the fckin' gal that took my orders came out and said :
这个是她们的!
quite piss-y, and quite loudly for a whisper, originally meant for her dad.
I WAS LIKE *censored* MAN!!!!!
*censored* *censored* *censored*
and i said, i ordered "nasi ayam masak merah"
and they said that IS nasi ayam masak merah.
walaoeh. want me to give them BM lessons or not? I'll give FOC!
that time i si-beh-dulan dy, so i just gave them a WTF look again,
and just ate the food in silence.
anyway, that place is shit la. food not good, everything not good.
except for the 3-layer tea.
*sweat*

So, this ends my post.
Ta-daa~~

More pictures during camerons at my fb profile

1 comment:

cho said...

there's 3 layered tea in TI oso wat. so u wont hv 2 endure that shop anymore just 2 hv 3 layerd tea? hehe