January 10, 2010

fwJL facts #6

For those of u who visited my site while i was changing backgrounds, u guys must've went "................"

Sowwie-lah.

I know i've changed it a gazillion times. And the day before this, i was changing my blogskin again. I actually liked something else than what i'm having now, but i was lazy to change the colour of the fonts and labels and chatbox to match with the template. So i got another one.
I gave up creating my own, so i just use the default ones blogspot prepared for blogspot users. But i made a few changes here and there.
And just when i was almost finishing, i discover something else, and i wanted to add a little more.
And a little more.
And a little more.
And maybe change a few stuff.
Ok i'm done.

No, wait.
Wanna add a little more stuff.
And add a little more.
And delete that.
And move that over there.

WHY AM I SO DARN FICKLE MINDED?!?!?

Omg i can spend like the whole friggin' day in front of the laptop doing these. And people don't really notice it.
It's just little little extras, but it enhances the beauty of the page ( i think so lah :P ). Not like many people see it, anyway. For self-satisfaction purposes. lmao.

Not only for my blog page, for other things it's like this as well. Can't make up my friggin' mind. -.-"
For BGR stuff also like this. walaoeh.







oh, and for a little out-of-topic stuff,
when i was posting this halfway, my mum came and told me :
"What am i gonna do with this son?"
"Why? What happened?"
"He got into an accident again"
".............................."

waseh. how many accidents must he be involved in to make himself a superstar?!?!?!
ok. i'm off to the scene to see what's going on with my mum.
sigh.


No comments: