September 26, 2010

Leo Installation 10/11

I just came back from SASTI's Leo Club Installation 10/11.
I had a bunch of stuff on my hair and on my face,
so i had to get a full bath, even though it's 0020 already.
SO,
While waiting for my hair to dry,
i'm doing this.

I had my car doors tinted on Thursday.
IT IS SO MUCH COOLER NOW 
should've done this much earlier.
well my car has been tinted and had the UV layer before this.
but it's not dark enough.
as u can see in the pic, there's a 'before' and 'after' version.
hahahahahahaha


and for the leo installation,
i helped with the makeup.
here's yeeyong helping with the makeup as well.
these are the only 3 pictures taken during the preparation for the models.
cos i had both my hands full doing the model's makeup and hair.
i was so busy i didn't get to eat as well lol.
but i did get a liiiiiitle time out to go get a sip and took back some watermelon for the models.
cos i remembered how STARVED we were last year during the wait.
hahaha so i understand their situation
i'm so understanding xD
sigh i didn't even get to take pictures of the show.
my dad were on the big bike taking the lead model in.
i'll try to steal some pictures from fb if anyone uploads them..
but i think most of the ppl that reads my blog are in my friend's list,
so lol.

here's some shots after i'm done with everything.
[time to breathe]
if it's enlarged it's blur.
JAG'S BAD HANDS -.-
btw this is my future sister in law :)
that's jag's legs, tiptoe-ing for the group photo.
the guy SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR SHORTIES TO GO IN FRONT OKAY.
nah. no phat thighs.
above waist pictures are the best yo xD
from left, exex-vp1, ex-president, ex-vp2
the DJ with their turntables.
they're professionals okay.
not those self-proclaimed deejays.

so that's all i guess.
not much pictures cos i weren't free to take pictures during the event.
and after the event there's nth much for me to take.
all i can say is...

the incoming board sucks.
my feet hurt ( not cos of the heels, but it's the heel's strap).
CAN MY HAIR DRY FASTER I DON'T WANNA USE THE HAIRDRYER.
i'm sleepy.
God, pls forgive me if i'm sleepy tomorrow 
>.<

No comments: