September 10, 2010

pieces of you, pieces of me.


I cleaned my room.
After procrastinating for 1 week after exams.
Found alot of lost treasures.
For example, the velcro patch i told u about?
I lost it for a few weeks.
Then i found it :)

And i sorted out lotsa boxes (cardboards) and unwanted papers to be recycled.

At first i was so lazy to flatten the boxes and threw them into the bin.
Then i sat down and stared at the bin.
Felt so guilty to Mother Nature so i picked it up and flatten it nice nice.



Here's the after shot.

I won't give u a before shot cos it's too embarrassing lols cos i neglected my room for about 1 month or so due to exams preparation.
xD
So clean right. I even changed my sheets.
Once i'm in the cleaning mood it just keep on going.
And i swept and mopped the floor before i clean my bed n table.
wtf right -.-
I'll remember to do that AFTER i clean my bed n table next time.
Hehehehehehehe


And i went to ipoh yesterday.
I drove. Through Kampung Gajah way to avoid the jams.
Missed a turning so i went to Kuala Kangsar's toll, paid the toll, u-turn, paid the toll again, and turn back.
And i missed the turning again. So i went to Simpang Pulai's toll, paid the toll, u-turn, paid the toll again, and turned back again.
I WASN'T AT FAULT HERE OKAY. The bloody new road system was confusing my dad n me.
Late for my bro's appointment but the doc said it's okay as long as we arrive before 1230.

And here's my gramma :)
Oh she aged.
And since she went to KL to stay, she wasn't like those normal grammas anymore.
u knooooow,
those that perm their hair up like a mini-afro style,
wears tops and bottoms of the same materials and pattern,
etc.
My gramma's cool now.
And she's still working out so she don't get those reeeeeeeeally flabby arms yay :)

Then in the evening was a relative's wedding dinner.
I so did not recognise any relatives there but oh well if my gramma said they are, they are.
Saw a few cousins i recognise.
Some are my grandpa's bro's 2nd daughter's son.
Or my grandpa's sister's kai lui's daughter's son.
WTF I JUST SIMPLY TYPED THAT OUT I DUNNO ANYTHING omg
the older generation spent like. 30 minutes? trying to clear the confusion bout who's who and who's who's who and what we should call each other what.
I'll just call uncle and aunty.
If they look young i'll just say "hello".
:)


And today is the first day of Hari Raya.
Went to my ah sun ('grand daughter')'s hse.

FIRST TIME I SAW A KETUPAT UP CLOSE.
1 Malaysia spirit, yeaaaah xD



And i love kids that speaks random words.
At appropriate age.
Cos it'll look dumb if they still do it when they're like, 4 or smth.

No comments: