September 13, 2010

POOPHEAD is your name.

So.

Since i can't write in to The Star's views section due to some reasons that i will reveal later on in this post,
I'LL FAIRLY WELL DO IT IN MY BLOG.

Well, you see,
At this website : [click here to view] ,
it shows that STPM 2010 ends on 14th December.
I've read all the fine prints. They never said that the dates were subject to any changes.

I've circled it in red for u. U can click to enlarge if u can't see.

BUT,

Weeks after the information above was released, this came out :

Now, it says that it ends on 16th December. (but mine ends on 15th)
I'm not complaining because it delayed 2 days of my freedom ( not the main point anyways).
I'M FREAKING COMPLAINING BECAUSE my family made plans before this for the 15th.
All the bookings were done. Payments were done.
And now, thanks to the information that the MPM website gave THAT WAS FREAKIN' FALSE, 
an additional cost of RM3555.42  was spent. 
MFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMF


And, the reason i can't complain on the newspapers?

KPM got smart. Issssshh.








Hmmmm.
Y'know what? 
I think i'll just write in.
BLUEK.
But i'll write it smartly so that it doesn't sound like i want MPM to be responsible about this or anything.
Mwahaha.

No comments: