September 5, 2010

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't have to tell u i changed my blogskin cos it's so darn obvious right.
Neways i was bored with my old style of templates so i got this one.
It was sorduf an instant one cos i downloaded it. Meddled a little with the stuff here and there but it wasn't much.
This time i was heading to smth simple but yet i got smth with navigations so it's not that simple right haha
I used to get skins without navigations but wth i wanted a change so here's a change.
I'm not 100%, not even 75% satisfied with what i have here maybe cos it took me merely 1 hr to get it ready lols.
But it's just a matter of time before u'll be seeing a new one.
*winks*

If there's any features u would like me to add or if there's any complaints pls leave ur thoughts at the chatbox cos there's no 'posts comments' anymore lol xD

No comments: