October 6, 2010

Asience Inner Beauty review

Asience,
made for Asian hair.

really lures u to buy it right. 
since we're asian.
and we trust them Japanese to do their research and know what's best for us asians to look 
SI BEH PRETTIE.

okay anyways, Asience is a brand by Kao (Japanese corporation). Apparently, they've come up with this hair product that is most suitable for asian hair. According to their brochure, Asian hair has more cuticles, therefore it's prone to damages compared to caucasian hair.
*raises an eyebrow*
but seriously their hair texture and our hair texture is not the same, so there's truth in this statement. So, my sis bought this set for my from S'pore a few months ago. I'm sorry i don't know the price :P

I just got to use this last week cos i still haven't finish my Tresemme shampoo when my sis bought this, and there was the Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur. Thank God that shampoos don't have a short shelf life. I dunno whether is it just me or it's the fact, but i seriously think that my hair's condition has improved ALOT since the middle of the year, shortly after my latest perm.

It's either the frequent haircut (to keep the ends healthy), the Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur (i seriously think it did help during the duration too!), the L'oreal night serum, or the Swissvernice hair serum. whoa i put loads of stuff on my hair! and to top it off, i really really am convinced that the Asience shampoo + conditioner did help loads too :) and it has only been a week since i used it!

I dunno if i'm exaggerating or not, but i really feel the difference after the first wash using Asience Inner Beauty. It really felt softer and it really is more manageable. Before this when i'm using the Gliss Kur, i used an appropriate amount of L'oreal night serum on my hair and it felt good the next morning. But when i'm using Asience Inner Beauty, it seems that the hazelnut size amount of night serum is too much, resulting in over-shiny hair. like, it clumps up. Most probably it's because i have permed hair, so it clumps up in one corkscrew shape. hahahahas. So, less night serum and it does my hair wonders. Oh and i uber love the bottle cos it's so pretttttty. It's yellow in colour, with glitter. Sorry i didn't take a close up picture. Here's one from the net : 



HOWEVER, i hate the smell. Okay hate is a strong word. DISLIKE. It smells... 'old'. Gliss Kur smells 'younger'. I'm sorry for the weird comparison and the weird usage of words, but yeah. I haven't used the treatment though. But so far, i'm happy with the shampoo and conditioner, though i don't really fancy their smell. It's bearable, just not to my liking. 

This is a really short review, i'm just voicing out my personal opinions. And since i did not plan to buy this product myself, i did not do tonnes of research beforehand. So i know little of this product and i dunno what the net has to say about it. BUT i'm really eyeing to buy the Liese hair cocktail after i finish my Swissvernice. Apparently it's really great and has a really nice smell. I've seen them in Watsons and Guardian but i couldn't get a sniff cos they're wrapped up. And as most of u know, i wanna get my hair dyed after my STPM. My original plan was to do it at a hair saloon cos i don't wanna result in really uneven or unwanted colour cos i ain't a professional, not at doing my own hair at least. Well the thing is, while i was researching about the Liese cocktail, i came across the Liese bubble hair colour. IT SOUNDS SO CUTE OMG and apparently almost every review i read about it says that it gives a very even and pretty colour! am so tempted omgomg :) and at a fraction of the cost i spend at saloon too! really tempting. will give it a thought hahaha.

Anyways, from a scale 1 to 10, i'll rate this product as a seven :)

No comments: