October 14, 2010

REGRETS

One of my friend just lost his life to a fatal accident on the road. I don't know how it happened exactly. Nor am i super close to him. I just happened to be in the same school as him for 2 months before i transferred to Horley and he was close to my friends so i was sorduf in talking terms with him. However i still do talk to him, said hi, joked around with him.

It makes me wonder.

About.

Life.

If i were to MATI KATAK tomorrow, will i be satisfied with my life? Will i have like, tonnes of regrets? It's impossible to NOT have regrets, therefore i'm trying to live a life that has minimum regrets. As i have stated in my status.

My classmates constantly ask me whether do i regret transferring to the arts stream, since (according to them) i was doing well in Science, and now that i'm in Arts i'm not doing like super good as well. At times, i do think about that. But not to the extent of regretting it. I might feel heavy-hearted for leaving the scientific life, i've missed my chance of meddling with lab equipments and all. But i definitely do not regret.

They asked whether do i regret transferring to Horley, since my English deteriorate drastically ever since i went into Horley. Regret? NEVER. Yeah, i do miss my friends over there,  missed moments that they share and i do feel left out at times when they're talking bout their school happenings which i know nothing about during our get together. But i don't regret. I got to know a bunch of great friends over here. Not of the same genre (LOL is this the right word i dunno la but u get the idea) but something refreshing, and i really do enjoy being friends with them. Spending time with them is such a bliss. And now i've widen my social network as well. Mwahahaha.

Other than this, i vaguely remember complaining about the tonnes of regrets i have to anybody around me when something happened. At the moment i only remember my latest perm. Cal should know best lol i complain to him like WHOA when i first got the perm haha. BUT. If i can't even remember what i said i've regretted about, it's not counted as a regret, right? It's most prolly an at-the-moment-disaster temporary regret.

Up till now, i wouldn't say that i'm totally satisfied with my life. But i got what i deserved, i think. I have a great circle of friends, i love them so much i couldn't imagine living without them. I got a normal and considerably happy family. I have an awesome and wonderful God watching over me and everyone around me. I have all my body parts intact. I think i'm not a nimrod LOL at least i can read write equate plus minus times divide square root. I didn't ace all my subjects in SPM, but i wasn't doing my 100% too so i don't get to complain. I haven't been good grades in form 6 but i seriously gotta admit i have been playing, relaxing, goofing around too much.

My biggest semi-regret so far was most probably to join form 6. Teachers (FORM 6 TEACHERS, MIND YOU) have been telling us. More like CHANTING to us that we are a bunch of unlucky souls to be stuck in FORM 6. Especially in Malaysia. I don't even feel like repeating what he/she said. But i'm still happy that i met the friends i know now in Form 6. I had a small class of 11 throughout my form 6 duration, but we were all happy together. Being in a small class for the first time in my life had made me realise that in small numbers, u do bond better. And according to my teachers also, the tough syllabus of STPM preps u for university well. At least 75% better than the other pre-u courses. Well i'm at least thankful for that :)


I think i had a good life. Not great cos i don't have a Porsche but it's a good life.

If You decide take me right now, in front of the monitor, i'm willing to.

:)


Oh and btw, ppl kept telling others to be careful on the road when an accident happens. WHAT BLOODY POINT IS THAT LA OMG even if u're dead careful and never exceed the speed limit, there are still other brainless good for nothing road users out there that might just swerve into ur lane and hit u right in the face. Smash ur brains smash ur body and ur guts will be splattered all over the floor mwahahaha and u can't do anything about it.

Well this is just my 2 cents. Of course, it pays to take precaution. Do be alert on the road at all times. But if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen.

No comments: