October 18, 2010

Favour to ask of you

The pup walks, and he runs! That was pretty great news, and i really thank God for healing him. And, after hearing what fen told me bout Cven's pups, i also wanna thank God that my dad didn't actually crush the whole pup under his tyre OMG THE THOUGHT OF THAT MAKES ME WANNA ...... -.-

Anyways, i received a text from someone that told me she wanted the pup TWO WEEKS AGO. Procrastination is annoying y'know. If she had taken the pups 2 weeks ago, that would've lessen 2 weeks worth of bonding. I wouldn't feel so heavy hearted. Then my dad wouldn't have accidentally ran over his leg. Then i wouldn't cry my eyes out thinking that my poor injured pup is now gonna go to somewhere else. Then i wouldn't have spent 30 mins sitting in the porch yesterday night feeding the mosquitoes my sweet blood while i pet the pups to sleep. Have u ever done that? Pet ur pups to sleep.
I know i shouldn't be pointing my fingers on someone else now. But lemme do it now a'ite i'm not in a clear state of mind >.<

Y'know, they always sleep on top of each other. I mean, resting their heads on top of each other while sleeping. And since the pup injured his leg, he was particularly close with Milo. To break them up is .... T.T
They lick each other's ears all the time. Who's gonna lick his ears when he get to the new hse? Will he get beaten? I wanna bang my head on the wall. Like, right now.

Maybe zee was right. I am being quite emo nowadays, if u compare me to the me last time. IT'S THE HORMONES KICKIN' IN. Y'know, the 20's hormones are starting to come. And i'm growing sideways. No matter how much i exercise i still can't loose the flabs on my upper arms i wanna die la omg -.-

Let's all pray for my pup to have a wonderful life over there ok? Thank youu :)

No comments: