October 28, 2010

Liese hair cocktail review

Hahahahahahaha i'm baaack, with a hair product review :P

I have been seeing loads of blogs and articles  reviewing about this product, saying positive stuff. And true enough, after the purchase, this review is gonna be as positive as can be! I totally love it, 101%. Although i don't technically use it everyday cos i still have tonnes of serums and hair lotion waiting for me. My mum actually bought this, cos her daughter (me) recommended her to use it since her hair is reeeeally unruly and dry AND very frizzy. And i mean, extra dry, esp cos her hair texture is way coarser than mine.

I forgot how much does this exactly cost, but it's about RM30-something from Guardian. Really affordable. I wanna beat my chest hard for spending so much on my current very small bottle of never-heard-before-brand hair serum from a saloon. Then again, before this, i've never heard if Liese too. Haha.

Liese is a Japan product. Somehow nowadays i'm more into Korean and Japan made products, since they're asians as well and they have the technology, so they must know what's best for us. This must be my sister's influence. She was CRAZY about asian products hahaha.

The packaging said that there's 2 layers of liquid in this bottle : anti-frizz oil and nutritive water. And i'm guessing the pink layer should be the anti-frizz oil, since oil is less dense than water. Haha. Actually i was a tad bit disappointed that the bottle isn't made of glass, cos it totally looked like glass from the box. And it'd feel nicer if it's glass. But more accident prone esp if used by clumsy ppl like me. So, plastic should be the wiser choice, lol.

So, u're supposed to shake the bottle to mix the 2 liquid together to get this mango shake :
Actually it's more like peach shake, since it has peach leaf extract and PRUNE in it. prune. hahahahah. We all know how prune smells like, right? I was initially a little worried about the smell of prune, BUT thank God that this thing smells everything like peach. Which is so loveable cos everytime i apply them on my hair, i feel like eating my hair! It's that sweet. And for those that know me, i'm a sucker for fragrances. Plus point for this product ; smells so sweet and yummy, AND it's really great for the hair. Very moisturizing.

This is about 4 drops on my hand. 4 drops goes a long way, really. This product doesn't give the same feeling as serum, cos they're oil and u feel the instant change of texture of ur hair. But Liese Hair Cocktail leaves ur hair feeling very natural when ur hair is damp, and ur hair is dry, THEN u feel the difference. Really soft hair! I really can see the difference in my mum's hair too. Hmm. Should've taken a before and after picture for u to see, cos the difference is really drastic to my mum's hair. But didn't thought of it before, hahaha.

Anyways, i'd rate this product as 9.5 over 10! Yeap i really love this one. But am thinking of buying the green one, just to try something new. Imma buy myself a hair cocktail after finishing my current serum! :)

No comments: