October 6, 2010

glasses frenzy

somewhere along the way my dad sorduf 'forced' me to wear this.
apparently it helps to correct ur vision -.-
cos i was complaining that my vision were getting from bad to worse lol
I LITERALLY KICKED MY TABLE'S FOOT WEARING THIS OMG
-.-
but it kinda relaxes my eyes since it restricts light to a certain amount that enters my eyes.

i just found this lying in a drawer in my hse.
should be my sister's haha
drey y i didn't i know u had these??
i know u're not supposed to wear glasses that aren't ur power.
but apparently my eyes felt comfortable wearing this.
so i just wear it occasionally (yay i have two glasses now!)
this is my real glasses.
HAHAHA I KNOW I HAVE A THING FOR GLASSES RIGHT.
dunno why.
i think i quite like my bro's glasses as well though his power is a wee bit higher than mine.
i'll find a chance to steal his glasses to ss again one day xD



sigh.
having a self-declared perintah berkurung is worse than i thought

but at least i went to a teacher's open house like. dunno how many weeks ago.
nasi himpit!
dunno what is this called. 
but it's some kinda vegetarian soup/sauce/thing.
super colourful bubur cha cha. 

i'm gonna go crazzziiee

No comments: