October 28, 2010

updates updates =)

Actually this was like, a millenium years ago but since i've taken the picture and loaded it into the pc, i might as well show u guys. I COOKED MACARONI AND CHEESE! But this is the instant type. I was so fascinated that there's an instant macaroni and cheese that i bought it for dinner one day. Just pour everything into a pot, put in water, and maybe some milk, and it's done!! I added some parmesan at the end to add a little something to it.

Sigh, what can i say... IT TASTES LIKE SHIT!! -.- okay not literally shit, but u get the idea man i want real macaroni and cheese now. I've learnt my lesson ; never eat instant stuff unless u're superly desperate then go for instant noodles and that's it.

And i found a lost treasure while going through my books last week. In the midst of studying i just suddenly decided to clean up my very messy desk. And that lead to a bunch of other stuff that i don't wanna mention here haha. I miss the olden times. Only the fun part, not the part where we were driven up to the wall by teachers like omg -.-

Drool over my pup's cuteness, y'all. I've posted loads of pictures of them in fb, but it's never enough for me to look at their pics. Hahahaha.
Getting all manja-manja with me oh i love :) But nowadays it seems that they're becoming into very naughty little devils. Always fighting with each other and making noise in the middle of the night. Wanna go down and look them straight in the eyes with my index finger pointing at them, and say "NO!" very sternly and strictly. Then go back to my room and continue sleeping.

Here's the spotty that everyone likes. Haha. Well, she looks a little 'dirty' at the nose part, but that's just her skin. At first, i thought it looked kinda not-nice but now that i've accepted it, it's good :) She has to be pigmentated so that she'll have those cow-like fur, right? :) cows are like that too!


So yeah it took me almost an hour to do 2 posts imma go continue studying now.
Countdown : 24 more days *gasp*

1 comment:

Zyin W said...

Yan Ni's fruits and vege drawings!!