August 22, 2011

Sun-U Residence Day 5

I got my own ID and password - finally!!

And surprisingly it (the internet speed) feels faster than when i used my roommate's ID and pass. I wonder if it's my own imagination hmmm. Anyway. PICTURES HAHAHAHA it took a little more than 10 minutes to upload precisely 7 pictures -.- So yeah appreciate every picture i have uploaded for you okay!

Okay first is my awesome table. Though my table is really awesome cos it's SO BIG and sturdy.. It had teddy bears stuck on the wall left by the previous tenant.
......and it has 'Happy Together' on another wall.
I really don't feel like tearing them off one by one so i'll prolly be sticking something over it.. OR i'll just ignore it cos that's what i do best. Like how my table looks like 3 days.
Aaaaah. Ignorance is a bliss (:

And then it's my hospital bed.
Why did i say so is because doesn't it really REALLY remind you of a hospital bed? Or should i say the beds of Hospital Teluk Intan. Oh well. I shan't complain 'cos at least i didn't get a RM50 15cm mattress. This mattress is totally sleep-able, except for the fact that i had never slept in a single bed before in my entire life. Today is my 5th day here and still i don't get to sleep the whole night through! You see, i'm a roller. And what i meant by that is that i roll a lot on beds especially when i'm trying to sleep wth. BUT now when i roll, my brain automatically goes "OOPS YOU'RE GONNA FALL!" and i wake up and then i roll to the other side and then when i'm too near the edge my brain goes "YOU'RE GONNA PLUNGE TO YOUR DEATH AGAIN!" and then i wake up again. Haih.

I blame my daddy for spoiling me when i'm young :P

And i have 2 pillows 'cos i read on the Sunway website that students MUST BRING THEIR OWN PILLOWS, BEDSPREAD, etc etc. And when i came? They gave me a 'welcome kit' consisting of everything. But of course i still use my own pillow and my bedsheet 'cos their pillow is 10cm thick only wth.

Oh and let's not forget my AWESOME wardrobe!
Pfen told me that her wardrobe can fit two of her in it, but i'd say it's more like 2.7 of her!! Or maybe it's because i've seen the other sorry wardrobes during my room hunt so having a big wardrobe like this is really a bliss for me *sniff
(but of course still cannot compare to my 5 doors wardrobe back at home. No place like home, they say.

Well actually i'd rate this place a 8/10 'cos the place is so convenient, so fully equipped (would be a lot better if they use WiFi in the units and a 4mb line instead), the fascilities are great (no gym though), and it's soooo near my school imma cry right now *sniff. It's about 2 mins walk to the school, and then it's about 5 more minutes walk to Pyramid through the Canopy Walk! Thank you Jeffery Cheah for making our lives so much easier T.T (Not to mention by sucking out the money out of our poor souls too lol). Oh well. For the price we're paying now -RM730 for a twin sharing room, i'd say it SHOULD be this good since it's freaking overpriced.

Okay moving onnnnnn, it's a Sunday today. And pfen brought me to The Acts Church.
Nooo it's not the logo of Acts church wth i don't know why i took a picture of this instead of the welcome bag but aaah forgeddit. Anyways the talk today was really inspiring. And i'm wondering why every sermon i hear nowadays seems to stab me in the heart and sometimes the machete seems to twist a little in my heart.
Today's talk was about us being down and at that time, we gotta praise the Lord and keep praying. At the end of the service, i got some cool jie jies (lol) to pray for me about some stuff that i don't wanna reveal here.

And then i was literally vacuumed to the visitor's lounge where first or second timers go to mix around and fellowship. I wonder when have i became such an anti-social =/ Aaaand that explains the pecan cookie. Someone gave it to me at the visitor's lounge and said "Nah give you. Keep it in your bag and eat it. That costs RM2 each."
 -_______________________________________________________________-

Okay anyway you should listen to some of the sermons and talks by some awesome speakers. CLICK it!

And finally......


The icing on the cake (:

Thank you sissy!
Love you so so so so much xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

3 comments:

Jonwoon said...

You at Sunway now? =)

fwJL said...

Yeap! (:

yuan hui 元卉 said...

Hiiiiii! Was wondering if we can choose our roommates? Thanks!