August 3, 2011

Someone teach me how to pack?

Oyea, i succumbed to my mother's overpowering force of nagging. Now that i've started packing....

Wait, i haven't really started yet.

COS I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START WTH!

I feel as though i don't need to bring too many stuff, and yet i need to bring A LOT of stuff because i'll be staying there for 3 years omg.

I thought that since i'll be going there for one week first and then i will be coming back the next weekend, i'll just pack a few of this and that. Travel light, y'know. Then on second thought, this isn't a vacation, i'm gonna be living there! Then i thought that it's better to take all the basic basic necessary stuff first so that i don't need to take them on the second trip. Does this all make sense to you cos it doesn't to me but i won't delete this whole paragraph to show you what a jacked up situation i am in right now.

Anyway i've started packing some of the basic basic essential stuff.

Such as.


Then i got stuck. If i were to pack all my clothes now (14 more days here), not that i don't have any more clothes to wear, but a lot less variety to wear. It scares me how many clothes i have in possession even though i've donated a whole black garbage bag full of clothes to Bethany Home, TWICE. And yet i feel that i have nothing to wear. And i need more. Most prolly i've outgrowned the style i used to have so most of my clothes aren't wearable anymore. Oh and the fact that i have hand-me-downs from my sister huhuhu i loveee free clothes but most of my sister's clothes don't suit me cos we have different body shapes. Blehhh :(

Can i just shift my whole room there lah omggg i love my room sooo much x)

Someone guide me how to paaaaaaaaaacccccck *an ocean of tears streaming down my cheek

2 comments:

drunkwithcaffeine said...

Basically, you just need to pack...... everything.
XD HAHA

fwJL said...

@Joey Kuan I wish i could just transport my whole room there x)