August 8, 2011

SEE LAH I TOLD YOU!!

Told you what?

Told you that i will over-pack when i pack too early!! Thus i'm here to vent all my frustration on blogger listening to Take Over by Mizz Nina ft Flo Rida (damn i can't get enough of this song!) when i'm supposed to be sorting my suitcase out. I'm that good at time management (:

So the thing is, my suitcase was almost full except for the space that i've allocated for some stuff that i'm using now. And then i gave myself an imaginary pat on the back and thought to myself "Hey, that wasn't so bad. You finished packing a few days before you leave. Bravooooooooo!"

And then................................ i remembered i forgot to allocate space for my hair dryer, makeup bag (duhhh how can i forget?!) and a few other things. Cos i thought i had extra space so i put in stuff like a big packet of biscuits JUST IN CASE i get super hungry in the middle of the night and my room door mysteriously lock myself in, there's no need to worry cos i have ze food in my suitcase!! See i'm that good at setting my priorities right too (:


I have no idea why i'm making such a big fuss out of packing hahahahaha thanks for spending a split second glancing or even reading this stupid post and for putting up with my nonsense hahaha good night x)


No comments: