August 13, 2011

Facebook prank revealed.

This morning i tried to blog, but every time i uploaded the pictures, they turned out whacky. Like lines zapping horizontally and half of the photo is grey or somehow it's distorted. So i gave up.

I uploaded this photo on facebook hahahaha
It started off as a joke BUT I REALLY DID DYE MY HAIR HOR. Just not as red as this. But looking at this picture, i really did hope that i dyed it as red as this T__T Haih. Looking at the condition of my current hair, bleaching it to obtain the bright red would not be an option :(

P/s : I still don't get how does this picture look haunted to some people. Like seriously -.-

Okay lah my real hair is like this
My camera doesn't convey the true colour lah haihhh. It's a liiitle bit maroon-ish.

Maybe like this? Oh well. I still have my entire 3 years of school to experiment with green, blue, BRIGHT RED hair since i'm not restricted by public university rules now x)

I can finally die without regrets now *sniff

2 comments:

cho said...

Eh I very terasa okay. haha X)

fwJL said...

Ohohohoho sorry didn't mean to do that xP