May 29, 2010

so...

yesterday night was fun.
'fun'.
definitely more fun than what i had for the past few weeks months.
u know, being caged in the house, having no access physical to the outside world,
only internet and facebook to let me have something similar to a life.
schools and tuitions aren't counted! lol

it was my friend's brother's wedding, 
so me and a few others are invited to his house to have a wedding buffet.
and to cut the story short,
 alcohols are a must at all weddings.

one thing i realised about men is, their pride is everything.
hahas.
provoke them just a little bit about their dignity, they will gobble down the whole glass of Cordon Bleu.
of course, it was on the rocks. not neat.

and one thing i realised about myself, 
is that i have a man's pride too.
there's no need to elaborate about what happened alright?
use ur imagination.


so, after a few rounds of Carlsberg (literally forced to drink by my friend's father) and Cordon Bleu,
we went to a nearby field to celebrate my friend's gf's birthday.
according to their family, it's pantang to celebrate birthdays with weddings, so we can't celebrate in this house.
si-beh mafan.
i'm telling u, if i ever were to get married, it will be pantang-free!

this was the effect
i tried my very best to correct the picture so that u guys can see what is happening.
I'M SORRY LAH my drebar came to fetch me so early i was rushing like mad.
forgot to bring my camera, makeup to touch up, tissue, and the essentials.

I WANTED TO DO IT TOO but my friend wouldn't let me
ohmigosh

his expression tells me it was fun!!
jeles giler betul aku dalam kereta.

of course it was fun, i told my friend to drive fast, and BRAKE.
bwahaha i was quite sure i heard all the swear words this guy had ever learnt in his life that night.


and i realised i haven't been posting pictures in my previous post lately.
yeah it's cos there's nth much to take about,
and even if there is, i'd prefer to savour the moment instead of rushing out to take the cam and SNAP.
and even if i did take a picture,
i'm so lazy to download it into the pc, edit my blog's name into it, then upload to blogger.
I'M SO SORRY I'M SUCH AN ASS BLOGGER!
T.T
but more pictures will be waiting after the holidays!
cos i'll be going to KL for a week, i guess.
and i'll be getting a day off to go to Sunway to visit mel and shyen.
by hook or by crook i'll get that one day from my parents!
LRT alone or a cab alone, i do not care hahahaha
i hope they're fatter than the last time i saw them
cos everyone around me in TI are growing sideways, 
so i had peer pressure to grow sideways too.
SO IT WASN'T MY FAULT YA!


oh, and i got this new editing programme from Simon,
PHOTOSCAPE
cun giler ni.
i'll find time to explore the programme after my exams, where i have ample time.
well, not exactly ample.
i gotta study too, but i have priorities now.
everytime i'm out of the house i'll be reminded by a phone call by my parents to remind me
"u're still in the midst of exams!"
literally W-T-F man.
but i won't make a scene cos i'm nice right

No comments: