May 27, 2010

missed me?

RIGHT,
so, finally i'm slowly being released by the evil warlord of EXAMS.
well, i have to venture into 2 more battlefields next week, and it's the crucial ones!
buuuuuuuuuuuuutt
i think i do deserve a few hours off study..
guilt-free hours of off-study 
since it's a 3 days break.
right?
 ^^

OK, updates updates
*rubs hands as if i'm devouring an extremely lavish lunch*

WARNING : it's a long post!

1. Jit's Cafe

It's a new chappati shop me n my bro discovered last week.
Jagadisvaran's recommendation
Ever since, we've been dining there almost every day for lunch.
YES,
chappati diet.
someone tell me the correct spelling lols
i have to follow, since my bro has been very determined to loose some kg's off the scale.
gotta 'give him moral support'
well, the chappati's good. the aunty's good.
except for the 2nd time i went there.
u know, cos the aunty was extremely talkative and kind to us during the first visit,
i expect to see her like that everytime i go there.
u know, warm.
man,
I WAS WRONG.
the 2nd visit i went there ; SHE WAS COLD.
and i was terrified out of my bones.
don't ask me why i was so intimidated but i was.
she was awfully quiet and hardly ever smiled!!
so, i was very good and i tried my very best to finish up ALL the;
curry (which i complimented on the 1st visit,so i feel obliged to finish every last bit), 
chicken in the curry (nvr liked those chicken), and
anchovies (which i usually don't fancy AT ALL.
 .
.
.
and right when i was having my last spoonfull of chappati,
she came and said : 
"so, how's everything? good? curry good?"
with that big warm smile on her face.

hahaha anyways she's a nice old woman.
after that 2nd visit, she was nice every time.
despite that, i still feel obliged to finish up the curry she gave me.
cos she said "everyone likes my curry!" [put a little indian accent to it]
when i said "aunty, ur curry is very nice lah!"
excuse the messy hair, it was after school
It's at the Speedy food hall (or whatever u call it)
my bro tried to help me take a picture of the place,
without making it too obvious.
in every shot he got me, and they weren't good shots.
so this is the best out of the worse 
:)



2. SAYA TAK TAKUT!

Mr. Gecko and Mr. Roach have already made their debut in my room.
And just in yesterday, Mr.Cricket.
sorry, no pictures. i was too focused =P
only 1 death, 1 coma, 1 alive.
GENG right
i handled their presence very calmly and maturely.
SI-BEH PROUD OF ME RIGHT!

So, it was Mr.Gecko first.
Saw him when i was bathing
yeah i know, WTF right. hilang kesucian dy!
was stunned for a few seconds, 
but i very calmly finished my bath,
with both eyes fixed on that bugger,
then i put on some clothes and i took a long stick,
and very slowly but skillfully shoo-ed that fella out the bathroom window i opened for that thing.
1 point for me 

And, it was Mr.Roach.
FUCK I HATE HIM
it was when i was studying.
same thing, i remained calm, naturally.
COS I AINT' SCARED OF ROACHES.
i'm just a little worried that it flies and land on my head or smth when i'm trying to get it.
so, that little bugger was on my stool (I WASN'T SITTING ON IT YAY xD )
so i very slowly pulled the stool out of my room,
so that when i start chasing it, it won't run all around and cause blood haemolymph spills.
u know how fast those things run right
i used newspaper (hahahaha cliché right but what to do it's cheap and effective)
and again, i very skillfully make the roach move on its own free will to a piece of newspaper i laid on the ground (in other words, IT'S DEATH BED)
well, i shrieked a few times during the process, but hey, sound effects make it all more interesting kaay
aaaaand  WHAAAAAAAM!!!
as dramatic as it sounds, Mr.Roach didn't die.
it was still moving, so i hit him a few more times.
AND STILL MOVING WTF!
but i had enough,
so i quickly but carefully wrapped up the pest with layers of newspaper to make sure when it recovers from its coma, it will never find its way out
it's like burying him alive bwahahahaha
the adrenaline rush was better than caffeine to keep me awake for my micro econs!
so, another 1 point for me!

Mr. Cricket's death was less dramatic.
cos i was so pro already right.
so, my reaction was "tsk. wtf"
and i took my form 5 physics exercise paper and
as swift as the lightning, i gave 1 light pat at the cricket with the paper.
mati terus la wei.
y didn't the roach react this way?
tsk. anyways,
1 more point for me!
so that makes it 3 points woooooots!!

SO, ANY MORE CHALLENGERS?
i'm a grown woman lady that handles her intruders in a skillful way,
don't mess.


3. 读书!
translation for the bananas out there : reading!

this is my current study table :

cos my original study table was... somehow preoccupied.
 FYI, more than 50% of the bottles of stuff u see are mere white elephants.
i can NOT imagine how am i gonna live by myself next time,
let alone have a roommate.
we will have to hire a maid if i were to have a messy roommate as well =P
my table, meant for studying, always end up having alot of foreign things on it.
for one reason or another.
no, i'm not proud of it.
solutions, anyone?
oh i have one. but it's no good.
cos my 'cleaning mode' is always activated during exams.
so i have higher tendency to clean during exams.
I CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS SCIENTIFICALLY CAN ANYONE PLS TELL ME??
actually yeah i can. it's human psychology.
not applicable to everyone though.

BUT, i do need help on this :
this means inner monologue

2.00 pm
i need to study. i will study like hell to redeem myself for the micro paper!!
*opens book*

2.30 pm
*looks at the clock*
walaoeh. not bad hor. i can study for so long.
*continues to study*


2.45 pm
*looks at the clock*
hmm. i should reward myself for studying for so long.
maybe in another 15 minutes
*continues to study*

3.55 pm
*looks at the clock*
IT'S TIME!!
*goes down and takes a bar of chocolate*
*looks at the computer*
i'll go on fb to see what's on. just for 5 minutes.

4.30 pm
oh shit, when did it get this late??
*closes msn window chats as well as gmail, twitter, facebook, youtube, and blogger tabs*
*rushes upstairs, back to the study table, and opens book*
*notices a cuticle on the pinky nail*
oh shit. i'll meddle with this the whole time and not concentrate on my studies
*fetches a nail clipper and cuts it*
there. now i can study =)

4.35 pm
gosh. the air-cond is so cold. gotta raise the temperature.
 *fetches remote control, press*
hahaha this should be better.
*continues to stare at book*

4.45 pm
MY SKIN IS SO DRY LAH
stupid air cond
*fetches body lotion*
*smear smear smear*
my lotion smells so nice ♥
*sniffs hands*
OH SHIT i think i still have another bottle of lotion unused!
*goes and search for that lotion*
*places it on the study table*
yeah. if i put it here i bet i'll smear it on my skin everytime i study.
*continues to gaze at my book*

5.10 pm
*dog barks like hell*
omg did somebody try to sneak into the house?
i must check it out.
maybe i'll take the scissors as well. just in case. self defense right.
*grabs scissors*
*goes downstairs and look out the main door*
chey, nothing also.
*walks up the stairs*
eh. i thirsty lah. should bring a bottle of water up with me as well.
*goes down and take a bottle of water*
maybe some chips too.
*grabs the chips as well*
*goes upstairs, and study*
.
.
.
.
.
.

and u get the idea right.
gosh.
well, this don't happen ALL THE TIME..
just.
sometimes.

i never get into the intensive-study-mode when i'm pressured to go study.
WHY HAR.
yeah it's psychology and my own will as well.

sigh

menyampah betui.


= end of a very very long post =
thanks for sticking around till the end!!


No comments: