May 28, 2010

. . .

Fiona I'm a girl.. Don't ever underestimate my ability to find things out..

Fiona Good girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice..bad girls are made of jack Daniels ..coke..and ice.

Fiona isn't perfect and she doesn't plan to be.. it's her imperfections that make her so lovable :)

Fiona avoiding something doesn't always means that you hate it.. It could also mean that you want it, but you know that it isn't right.

Fiona Its like you took me to the highest mountain, showed me the beautiful world, and then you looked at me and said, "THIS is what you CAN'T have!"

Fiona doesn't have an attitude and isn't bitchy at all, I just have a low tolerance for stupid bullshit today and everyday after...

Fiona has a habit of pushing people away but hopes one day she will find someone that cares enough to stick around and fight to push back

Fiona once in awhile someone just comes into your life and makes you smile, and you just can't help it.

Fiona While you ignore your woman, there is a man wishing he could whisper in her ear. While you make your woman feel less than there is a man flirting with her

Fiona I don't want to be your number 1. because if i do, there will be a number 2 , 3 and so on. I want to be your only one!

love,
Status Shuffle

No comments: