May 6, 2010

kenduri pertamaku

hahahahaha
guys do u remember the dress i said i wanna sell cos it's too short?
i've decided not to sell it anymore
(cos nobody's buying it sheesh)
and i wore it that day to my teacher's daughter's kenduri.
my first kenduri, yay!
AND I DID NOT JUST WEAR IT LIKE THAT.
i had jeans. 
lol

erm.
not the best top i had. but it will do.


and for those of u that were like me.
WERE like me. haaaah.
 this is what a kenduri looks like.
trying to show off
they become Raja Sehari.
trying to educate u
they sit on their 'throne' on the stage for some photo shoots, and one silat
woaaah silat weh, don't mess.
and then they come down to have their meal.

talking about meals..
yeah these were the dishes for the kenduri.
there were shrimp sambal, beef rendang, fried chicken with spices, some acat-like thingy, oranges ; REALLY sour oranges. and they serve with some corn? rice.
with no cutleries.
ha-ha.
i'm NOT using my hands to eat, no thank you.
so i asked for 'sudu dan garpu',
and they gave me soup spoons.
wtf?
but yeah they had a reason to it.
'sudah habissss'.
fine lah i eat with soup spoon.
it didn't feel weird, cos my friends were doing it too.

and the dishes were nice except the acat-like thingy 
so were the door gifts
 inside, it's Gardenia chocolate muffin
SEDAP GILER NI..

and i made a card to go with the gift we bought as a class for our teacher's daughter.
 if it's a negative comment,
keep it to urself.
cos I .WILL . KILL .YOU.
 

No comments: