May 21, 2010

good hair

For once in my life,
ok, that was an understatement. it was WAAAAAY more than once.
the hair was actually useful.  [not for the appearance]

In what sense?
u may ask.
well, IN COVERING UP STUFF.

Like what?
well, let's see... maybe stuff like,  
A BLADY BUMP U GOT FROM BANGING URSELF ON THE DOOR, REAL HARD?

Sheesh.
i dunno what got into me today.
i actually forgot that i left my door open, and i turned , real quickly.
and the next thing i know, both my hands were applying pressure on my forehead while lying on the bed in a foetus position.
it started out with mere pain.
then, it became a bump.
like, wtf la.
i hope it won't evolve into a bruise tomorrow morning.
the guys will make fun of me tomorrow >.<

well, lucky for me, i have my fringe as a cover.
on top of that, the bump was exactly underneath the end of my left brow.
so, it wasn't so prominent.

*thumbs up*

but if u're hoping for a picture,
IT'S A NO.

*evil laugh*

now, whenever i try to make an extreme facial expression
(eg : squinting or laughing hard)
the bump will be reminding me of its existence.

and of all times, exams period.
so, i can't frown or make faces at my exam paper when there's shit questions that i can't answer in it.
gosh.

2 comments:

仲筠 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fwJL said...

huh?