May 19, 2010

1 spider 70 sheets of paper

For those of u who weren't following me on fb,
here's the jist.
as u can see, it's a facebook status update u noobie
this si jia lat spider was literally appearing and disappearing at my study table, for 4 days!!
on and off, occasionally showing itself to me.
just to remind me of its existence.
pffft.
i didn't try to get it the first few days cos it was too hard to trace where that little bugger went.
my study table has... lotsa obstacles.
and lotsa hiding places for the little fella.
lol.
u get the idea.
anyways, back to the status,
(here's the explanation, as promised.)
i got lotsa "GO GREEN" comments from my friends,
which made me think that they misunderstood what i meant when i said 70 sheets of papers were sacrificed.

i did not like, scrunch one sheet of paper,
go hunt for the 3mm-in-diameter spider,
and when i missed, i use another sheet of paper.
and ended up using about 70 pieces of paper.

what,
U THINK I LOST MY BRAINS SOMEWHERE AH

here's what happened.

this should explain everything.
i mean, about the spider juice.
yes drey, it's haemolymph.
=.=

i placed a pack of 100 sheets next to this, so u guys can compare the 2 stacks of papers,
and see that the juice actually stained almost 70 sheets of paper.
there's actually more of the juice at the bottom part. but u guys can't see it cos my toopid cam didn't get it.

so, yeah.
that's practically what happened.
needless to say, i'm gonna GO GREEN, so i'm still gonna use those papers.
yes, despite the juice stains.
cos, i can just... cut off the stained part.
which... makes the paper NOT a complete rectangle.
which makes my paper looks retarded.
which will make me look like some cheapo that bought rejected papers that weren't cut out nicely or smth.
LOL ok that was a little too much.

-end of explanation-