May 6, 2010

baby coos

I felt as though i just gave birth to a baby.
i said : AS THOUGH.

yeah i know it sounds a little exaggerating.
buuut my friend asked me to choose a name for his baby boy..
WHAT AN HONOUR, walaoeh.
first time in my life man.

how many times do ur friend come to u and ask u to think of a name for their baby??
ok fine, u might get alot of that in the future.
when u're old... and wrinkled... which makes people think u're wise.
but at 19??
when u're hot and hippie
hahahahas.
ok the father's 19 yrs old too.
yeah a young papa ^^
i pray and i pray that this will work.
 i won't elaborate anymore.

ANYWAYS,
here's a picture of the baby i stole from the papa's fb album.
*my heart is literally melting now*

his papa asked me which of these names are good :
vance, iverson, warren, wesley, colin, douglas, elvis, lance 
*raises an eyebrow* 
ok anyways, i had my eyes on Wesley.
cos my friend's name is Wesley and he seems okay.
cos Lance sounds like.. Lance Armstrong?
and the rest are... *coughs*
lol.

but of course, i didn't just did that.
i went and search from many many many baby names website for THE ONE.
and i came up with Nathan (God has given).
and i suggested it to his papa too.
and he seemed to like it!!
bangganye, gembiranye, excitednye aku ~
so, it will be Wesley/Nathan Lee.
he's still thinking of his baby's chinese name.
THAT, i can't help 
>.<

*sighing while looking up to the sky*
it's like...
when he's 10 yrs old or smth, his papa will say :
"Aunty Fiona picked out this name for u " 
and Wesley/Nathan will say :
"Wow, Aunty Fiona really has good taste in names!"
and papa will say : 
"Yes, she does. That's y i asked her, son"
=P

sheesh this makes me want a baby of my own too
 BUT, i know now is not the time.
not even close hahaha

so i'm contented with people's babies around me.
it's the same fun.
minus the commitment.
and the baby-sitting.
for some reasons i am really in LURVE with this piccha.
cos the models are cute. 
(and yes, are, so that includes me xP )

1 comment:

cho said...

but if his surname is lee n if his dad chooses wesley, he'll be wesley lee. as in like, pronounced, wes-lily...? lol