June 27, 2011

Rotating slowly in my own pace.

I am found guilty for abandoning my blog for a decade i'm sowwwwiee *big puppy eyes*

The reason is.... I'm busy...... Catching up on the life that i never had last time - dramas whole day long wtf -.-

Yeah yeah i'm slowly developing into this useless dumb shoujo fat maggot that does nothing but cry over drama all day long bwahahaha i can't believe i just said that WHERE IS THE OLD FIONA HIDING?!?? T__T

I begin to sob for every little emo scene on screen if i continue doing this for every drama i'm going to go blind soon -.-

Oh well. On top of that, i had a lot of things going on in my mind these few weeks. Particularly last week because i sent THREE FREAKING WRONG STUFF TO LHDN. I felt so bad because all the aunties had to clean up my mess and send letters to LHDN and stuff T.T And so far... Guess how many wrong transactions i keyed in UBS? 233!! *proud for various unknown reasons* What if i become and accountant in the future and key in the wrong number and costs the company a few thousand dollars loss?? #killsmyself

Anyway i'll further elaborate on my job the next post or something. MY LAPTOP IS STILL NOT BACK FML. I usually don't say fml cos i love my life so much ahem but this time it really sucked cos all the Asus i've seen had NO PROBLEMS but whyyyyy it had to be mine??
WHY. Whyyyyyy. Whaiiii??  Okay enough diao-ing cos i wanna show you my......

MY RED HAIR HAHAHAHA no lah actually it just looks super red here. It's the exact same colour the rest of my hair but it looks RED. Hmm. As some of you know, i wanted to get my hair done in green, but after consulting the hairstylist.. It did not happen T.T I'm too chicken to bleach my hair and too lazy to re-do my hair every month or so because green fades off into a very eeky weird tone of yellow+green+orange so it's super high maintenance.

So anyway. I thought you guys would forget how i looked like so here's another picture of me before going to work lol
T______T at the pimple scars the pimples gave me. This was before i touched up my black roots.That's how little my hair have grown in 6 months.


And some random images i've taken throughout the decade that you didn't see me.
Jusco's potato bread ftw!!! xDDDDDDD I would die with these by my side hohohoho


The infamous Uncle Bob's chicken from Hutan Melintang is here!! Back when i was in Form 6, my classmates were raving about this and they had 2 trips there just for these but somehow i missed BOTH the trips T__T But nevermind they came to me now hahahaha but it wasn't as good as i imagined it to be -.-


Kampar's awesome beef soup noodles xDDD
One word of advise : if you don't specifically say what you want in your soup, they will give you all sorts of weird stuff in your soup eg. intestines, and i don't know what's the rest but they don't look normal to me lol. So yeah i asked for meat ONLY cos i had them once before soi knew how to order this time huhu #proud.

Do i seem like i've been transforming into a glutton too? Hmm prolly the size of my tummy will tell you T__T

Okay another selfless picture of myself before my current work and i'm gone to Neverland.
Hahaha i meant Slumberland.

Oyasumii!

No comments: