June 14, 2011

Time is in my hands.

Sorry for the emo-ness oozing out from my previous post.

Okay anyway i'm much better now, i think. I'm starting to embrace my job in the midst of the 2nd last week, so yeah. I had the same feeling when i was just starting to do accounts in the beginning of Form 6. I remember how much i whined, ranted, and HATED accounts then. But somehow along the way when i got better at it, and i finally got to understand the concept, i was at peace with Accounts. Or some sort. I think that was what lead me to choosing accounts as my first choice when applying for IPTA. So..... I think i'm going to take up this challenge, even though a lot of people told me that the route of an accountant is a living hell. I'm going to bear the  torture of searching the RM6 that didn't tally for 2 hours. I think i'm ready. For this big step. 

WTH who am i kidding i'm shaking in fear at the thought of it T______T But my God will be with me (: I'm sure He won't let me fall into depression and not being able to give birth due to the mental stress hohoho.


Okay career path aside, i just finished my first Korean drama!! As much as i want to sneer at myself in your place, i kinda liked it! I thought it was a Meteor Garden rip-off (as i've said in Twitter), but the fact is that Meteor Garden is a rip-off of this! *hides in shame* So, lesson learnt don't judge before knowing the truth haha. Okay the name of this drama is called Boys Over/Before Flowers. It has a typical storyline, and the typical happy ending BUT i don't care cos i'm a sucker for happy endings! (Not to mention, there was this pat where i cried SO MUCH for a few episodes to the extent that my eyes were swollen the next day - had to ice them before i went to work -,- ) Let me introduce you to my favourite guys (yes, plural).


Goo Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho)


Kim Bum (Yi Jung)

Hahaha it's so typical of me to have guys i rave over in a show but hey that's the reason they put so many pretty guys in the show right? I think these kind of stupid, childish, teenage girl kind of dream made into a drama is more or less an escapede for us girls, from the harsh realities of the world. I used to (and still do) think that dramas, especially drams like these are a waste of time. But hey, what do i have to loose at a time where i have gazillions of hours to waste before school starts?

Haha moving on,

The very familiar dilemma about what to do with my hair. It's still too short for me to do another perm (which i am itching to have since my natural curls are starting to show at the roots and i'm dying for a change) and it's too soon for me to colour it green (which i am also itching to do!). I can't do both at the same time, so i gotta do one now and save one for December. Aaaaah the meaningless dilemmas in my life (:

My laptop is still not back yet, and that's partly the reason that i wasn't blogging as frequently. I have this weird thing about blogging using the desktop so yeah haha everyone has something weird in their lives that can't be explained right? Like how you vege, onions, or potatoes to be super soft instead of the normal consistency. I remember Charissa likes that too so i'm not the only weirdo okay hahahaha.


1 comment:

CHO said...

YAY FOR SOFT ONINONS IN ABC SOUPPPPP!!! XD
Anyway, soft veggies aside, your next task is to watch You're/He's Beautiful :D Watch at leeeeast 3 episodes before you decide to quit (if you DO, that is). Because I think after three eps, you won't think of stopping anymore X) nyahaha

Hmm. Perhaps I should consider watching Boys Over Flowers one day. Haha XD