June 1, 2011

In the 4 days i was missing,

I went to china town. For the first time after 20 years of living in Malaysia.

Where else do you see old chinese man having their haircut at the roadside?

It felt really foreign, it felt a little bit like Thailand, and a little bit like China. It's Chinatown in Malaysia, after all.

In the scorching heat, 

We had this ridiculously smooth tou-fu-fah.

and soya milk + leong fan. I still don't get why people like it, because i really don't.

And i went to Pudu Raya (the infamous bus terminal in KL) for the first time.
BLOODY HELL THIS IS NOT A FREAKING BUS TERMINAL LAH OKAY IT'S A FREAKING AIR PORT!!
I couldn't really make a comparison, but based on the horror stories told from generations to generations about THE Pudu Raya, i painted this picture of the bus terminal being very ghetto, with a few mysterious man in a hoodie standing at each corner, eyeing on the poor innocent passengers just getting down from the bus so that they can find a way to sneak their filthy little hands into their pocket and rob every last penny there is to that poor innocent passenger. Tis a sad world *sniff*. 

Anyway i got a shock lor okay! I knew that Pudu Raya was undergoing a veeeery long renovation, because right after they started renovating, i started taking the bus to KL. So i didn't get a chance to see the infamous Pudu Raya before it was renovated, but WHOA THIS IS CRAZY!
Our Malaysia is improving, one baby step at a time *sniff*

(by the way i went to Pudu because my mom was supposed to have something to do with some GB girls that were supposed to be in KL for a GB camp. Those were the days where the word GB sound so familiar)

And a random picture of a little shop somewhere near Pudu Raya :
One look at it, and i thought "How he shines in the midst of darkness". I put this up in facebook too, but i didn't wanna caption it like that for fear of creating a religious ruckus on facebook. Anyway cal reminded me that this is still a form of an idol. So anyhow this whole picture is wronggg lol.

Paid a visit to Fahrenheit soon after. HOW I LOVE THY AIR-CON!
CUPCAKES FTW!!!!

There was this show/function featuring the transformers and Optimus Prime (WTF!). And two really weird half human half robot girls standing next to him. The spokesperson said "Jangan malu, anda boleh tangkap gambar dengan Optimus Prime. Mari mari mari mari". I WAS SO TEMPTED TO GO OKAY WTF. But then all the little kids started going there and then my bravery shrunk by the milliseconds T.T

I kept tugging my dad's sleeves and repeating to my dad "I WANT TO TAKE A PICTUUUUUUUUUUUURE" with a sad face and he kept repeating "Go lah go lah give me your camera i take a picture for you" and then i said "But i maluuuuuuuuuu" and the process kept repeating for a few times. I can't imagine how annoyed and pissed i would be if i was in my father's shoes. Thanks daddy for putting up with such an annoying daughter T.T

Okay then we went to Sephora because i wanted to xD
But i didn't get anything for i was too kiamsiap after knowing that the price for the same product is a lot cheaper in the States! Why Malaysia tax us so much T.T Life is sad. 

Then we went to Starhill. And i saw a cute guy. On the grand piano. My heart was brutally kidnapped on that very day.
I tell you something you don't tell anyone okay =P pretended to stop somewhere near there and toggled with my camera's lighting because my dad just taught me how to toggle with it correctly.

Haihh..

Mama and me. I strictly did not edit myself okay i don't know why i look like a sheet of white paper next to my mom -.-

Dada and mama somehow got an idea that they will be camouflaged by the models and become models themselves. Hohoho.

And then we went back to Cheras where we are spending the night. AND I SHALL PRESENT TO YOU...
The impossibly best fu-chok barley that ever existed on the face of the Earth!!! *serious face* I'm not kidding okay damn serious here. 
If it's possible, i'll tapao like 5 litres of these and NOT share it with anyone so that i can sip on them the whole day.

But due to the fact that i'm that kind and generous with my information, i shall share it with you...
The picture where you can get this mouth-watering fu-chok barley. Because i don't know the exact address to it hahahaha so go search all over Cheras with this picture on your cellphone lah Cheras is not that big only what =P

Okay thanks for stopping by please come again soon (:

No comments: