June 3, 2011

New gadgets for him.

Logitech Z305.

Okay lah this is not that new but it's still a new gadget for my prince charming. I'm not saying that my Bang & Olufsen speakers aren't any good that's why i bought this speakers. The Z305 is just like the icing on top of the cake. 360 degree sound system some more. For its size, i gotta say it's the best laptop speakers on earth! If you're not too picky about the subwoofers, bass, etc.
It's rather expensive though. I'm probably considering to sell it off since i bought it before knowing i would soon be owning a laptop with awesome speakers. But i loooove this speaker! T.T

Logitech M505
Guess which one is my new mouse!!

The answer is........................................ TADAH the one on the left hahaha. It was such an upgrade from my previous Logitech Spot Mouse to the current Logitech M505. Hmmm let me see, i've upgraded from a wired mouse to a wireless one (but the unifying receiver is a tad bit useless for me since i don't use much a lot of wireless Logitech products), from a mouse which has the noisiest scroll wheel on earth to an almost silent one,  from an optical mouse to a laser mouse (no more eye-blinding red LED light, yay!) and from a mouse designed for kids (as said on the official Logitech website) to an ergonomically designed one! I no longer need to use a mouse pad or a paper for my mouse now *sniff*

All thanks to my dada else i'll buy a cheaper wireless Microsoft mouse myself T.T Might be getting a Belkin bag for my Asus in a few days time. Wohoo, the complete set! My laptop is an oasis now *sniff*

No comments: