August 13, 2010

vanity strikes

It's currently 0319 and i am still awake.













NO THANKS to the milk tea i just drank at 2200 (wtf right).

At this time no one will be on fb [ but surprisingly 2 ppl nudged me once i signed in msn hahaha ]
And i am in -100% mood of studying, so i might as well make use of my consciousness at this hour, to blog.

So, i was looking through my images in my hp earlier on somewhere in between rolling to the left side of the bed to rolling to the right side of the bed.
(which occured for more than an hour, mind you)


Saw so many SS pictures la hahahahaha

and i actually quite like this one, although i wouldn't hope that i will sit on it one day :
MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
when my bro was on the wheelchair last time, i used to steal his wheelchair whenever he's on the sofa or somewhere else.
well, it's fun to play around with the wheelchair for a few minutes,
but i definitely won't hope that i'm depending on it to move >.<

oh, and so far i haven't revealed any of my allergy photos to u guys right?
prepare for the sight of ur life hahahhahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this is not my worst though.
u wouldn't think that i'd reveal my face, would u.
but use ur imagination, it's something like this.
according to the net, it's called "hives".
Uncle Sam told me the scientific term for it in the 18UP camp but LOL WHO WOULD REMEMBER THE SCIENTIFIC TERM LA RIGHT.
or i can just say i have extremely limited storage in that 'hard disk' up there.


my hands are so itchy now i wanna change my template so badly.
i just realised i don't have my cloud tags over there which i heart so much.
among lotsa reasons.
but yeah that'll require time and lotsa effort WHICH i have to channel to my studies right now.

4896 [translate that to hokkien - picked up from my friend! cun right hahahaha ]

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lah it's back to tossing and turning on the bed now.
i hafta be up in exactly 2 hours 25 minutes la *censor* it! =.=
i shall learn from katrine and refrain from profanities during this puasa month.
and hopefully in the future hahaha but when i'm angry i can't help it right lol

xD

oyasumi~
i wanna watch anime badly too. sigh.

No comments: