August 10, 2010

boo!

aaaaaaaaaaaaah.
prepare for a full makeover, beautyzealot.
i'm now officially tired of you and imma change everything here, once i have the time.
a.k.a AFTER STPM.

i realise i have like, tonnes of stuff to do after STPM,
which i won't even bother listing it down here.
cos it will only show what a big talker i am for not accomplishing what i've listed hahaha.

well one of the things that i am 100% sure that i will do after the big exam is that
I'M GONNA DYE MY FREAKING BLACK HAIR BOOHOOO

oh, and my Milo just gave birth, yet again.
BUT I NEVER GET TIRED OF MY GRANDPUP'S KAWAII-NESS.
even my church member came by today to pay my pups a visit (sadly, not the owner)
and he was chanting "awww how cute!!" all the way!
this is gonna be  a short post so i'm lazy to post pictures hahahahaha

so yeah that's that.
till next time, haha!

No comments: