August 9, 2010

updates.

HI.
i won't say the same old 
" i know i haven't been updating much...."
cos i have been saying that in almost every post nowadays.
so imma go straight to the point :)

okay actually there's no definite point of my posts.
but this time it's just like, a summary of what U'VE BEEN MISSING IN MY PRECIOUS LIFE HAHA

so....
from where we left of, the earliest was...
the parliament trip!
wohoo, with the bagan charissa, how fun is that?! 
[and i meant that from the bottom of my heart, CHO. *places right hand over my heart*]
we had fun at the swings, like a 3yo. 
i love swings.
and we went to suria for like, 1 hour+?
I HAD LIKE. SO MUCH FUN WITH CHO DURING THIS TRIP.
ice cream hunnntttt..
because it was so hot, we had like, a gazillion tonnes of ice creams..
new zealand naturals, BR, did we have McD's too? i forgot lol.

and then, it was..
my sista's convocation lol
my bro and i didn't get to go into the hall,
so we killed time outside the hall for few hours.
i heart ikea curry puffs!!
okay that was out of place but yeah. i love 'em.

and then, it was uncle Barney's b'day.
WAHAHAHA HE'S GONNA LIKE SQUASH ME IN BETWEEN HIS INDEX FINGERS AND THUMB COS I CALLED HIM UNCLE.
well. the candles don't count. age is just a number.
he's still young at heart :)
boo!

oh btw i helped bake pineapple tarts with my sista when she was back a millenium ago.
I HELPED SHAPE THE JAM OKAY.
it's one of the most crucial parts.
cos it's all about the looks y'know.
*giving that really dead-serious face*

when we were in cheras, my uncle brought us to this pasar malam near his place.
GOT THIS COCONUT JELLY U KNOW.
so cun.
like, jelly IN THE COCONUT SHELL.
bwahaha.
should try.
can eat the coconut after that sumore.

PETRONAS CUB PRIX.
cub only ah.
not grand.
cub.
 7-8th Aug.
and because it was so hot when i went to visit their trial race on the 7th right.
i brought my free bimbo umbrella from sasa hahaha.
peifen refused to use it laaa
i had no choice too okay!
and refused to hold it too.
but teik leng held it for me haha cos he was under my umbrella.
he said : it's ok if i'm holding this with u beside me. but don't ever leave me alone with this umbrella ok?
HAHAHA
i wanna lmao.
say hello to the fat showgirl wannabe
say hello to those monkeys =)

i super love half-boiled eggs lor.
with the yolk watery.
add some soy sauce and pepper, u're good to go!
dunno why so many people don't like it =(

i have like, a gazillion bottles of lotions.
these are not all u know hahaha.
my sister's influence la.
i'm turning into a beauty junkie just like her.
that vaseline aloe cool&fresh is my 3rd bottle dy.
dunno why i keep buying it la i just did.
this time i bought it cos there's this small bottle of hand&nail that comes with it.
FOOOOH i love the smell like mad!
it's not the normal fruity smell, it's like... very office-y. 
haha i love that smell :)



this is my first time editting the shape of all my pictures and the last time weh.
dunno how other people can do it for ALL their pictures and lightings too!
*tabik!*


and btw i wanna have babies lah they're so darn cute!


till next post...
with love
=)