August 19, 2010

this is like, the first time i dreamt of an anime so vividly.
I'm not an otaku okaaay!
Ok maybe i am, a teeny weeny bit.

Anyways,i was attending Nana's concert (LOL right.)
And i was right below her!!
Oh wait u know what's the best part?
I'm an anime character as well xD
I didn't get to see how i looked like BUT I'M SURE I LOOKED LIKE CRAP lol

And then the concert started to heat up..
so did my body.. i felt like i was burning!!
i thought it was the concert, y'know. with everyone packed like a freaking sardine can..
but i didn't care cos i loved the concert so much, i love Nana :)
never knew i was into punk tho haha
somehow i really really uber heart that anime.
CHO said the graphics are weird (which is sorduf quite true) buuuuuut i love the storyline..
and their shoujo storyline isn't the normal typical high school life type, or... y'know. soap opera-like.
i want a guy like Ren.
he's like. PERFECT.

And back to the story.. i got so high right..
i can even sense my body (live action xD ) burning up.
breathing out FIRE la lol just exaggerating.
and then right...








i bangun.
i fever.
kns.
and very hot summore u know.
babi.
belacan.
monyet!
i got microecons exam tomorrow la bengangnyeakuni -.-
earlier on i was drowning myself in self-pity, underneath the covers,
listening to Nana OST on my iPod lol
cos when i try to force myself to study i was freakin' nauseous.

but sekarang sudah better.
my bro cooked mushroom soup and toasted garlic bread for me hahahaha i wanna kidnap him to university with me la >.<
and then i'm drinking Panadol soluble which i'm actually allergic to but i'm desperate to get well.
TAPI.
i still feel like crap.
super crappy u know.
like. i wanna bang myself on the wall that type.
and when i sit down n try to study, my mood is like :
"@(&%$(*$!@_)(*&$%)!@(&%$" <== indescribable.
i mean, i can sense the heat wave seeping out through every opening of my body.
eyes nose ears mouth.
strike that.
IT'S UP TO THE STAGE THAT I CAN SEE THE WAVES U KNOW
[sorrie la sick ppl like to exaggerate banyak banyak]
when i sit down quietly n study la.
babi right.

my microeconomy is gonna pay the price.
aku tak mau! it's trials u know.

1 comment:

RaYster said...

OMG! Super incredible how you play with words. xDD Super exaggerated but love it. AHHAHA

Get well soon and battle again weh.
Don't nana so much already! xD