August 13, 2010

you see, 
my friend's gf folded this for him a few years back, 
AND HE WAS FLAUNTING IT IN CLASS TODAY LA OMG.
forgot what topic we were discussing until it came to folding heart shapes using money.
so i wanted to learn how to fold it but of course,
i won't 'dismantle' it.
dunno what's the correct term la lols
but at least u gotta take out the coin first right.

and when i took the coin out,
my friend was like : 
"oiiii don't take it out laaaaah i don't wanna friend u dy"
he's a guy.
i literally LMAO-ed la.
but oh well i'll find a way to do it myself.
cos i really find it fascinating to have a heart shape that holds a coin y'know.


sooooooooooooooo,
naturally i succeeded.
all hail google!
and i used 1 dollar to be exactly like the tutorial.
LOOKS SO MUCH NICER AND ANTIQUE RIGHT.
but anyways i'm keeping my RM2 as well.


my bro made me fold one for him too that boy.
so anyone wants me to fold for them,
dream on lah.
go find it on google urself.

No comments: