August 1, 2010

nyoik.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZ

anyone missed me?

hahahahaha 

anyways, my big come back this time.....
is about a facial mask and lotion!

share the good news, mah.

according to my bro, he said this mask is super good!!
RM5.90 per pack,
u can't get this anywhere else other than Watsons!

what drove me to buy it wasn't the price,
but this :

HOW COOL IS THAT?!
having strawberry souffle on ur face xD
and it smells very cun too!

my bro used the blemish mud cos... u know. hahahahaha.
i wouldn't compare this to other masks cos i don't really use masks.
but my bro said that his was very good and he loved it!
but i thought of giving myself a treat since i've been like,
locked at home for the past millenium.
pamper myself and have a time of relaxation, hahas!


oh, and my sis gave me this : 

HAHAHA I'M LIKE. SO ATTRACTED TO THEIR NAMES.

i have this soft spot for products that smells nice, 
and has weird names
lol

No comments: