April 14, 2010

relive the past

During CNY when my gramma was here,
she went through all the old albums we had in store.
You know, when i say old, i meant OLD.
Like, black and white pictures with gerigi at the sides.
And people with glasses the size of half their face.
LMAO
And when my parents used to be thin

Bwahahahahahha.
Well, despite that, i found some of my old pictures when i was still cute.
I thought of scanning them up and had them immortalised in the digital world.
And maybe post them up in facebook and tag those that were in it.

Well, as usual, procrastination kicks in.

I had this thinking that it's dangerous to reveal old ugly pictures of friends online.
I still do, actually.
Especially facebook.
Seriously, facebook kills =.=

But i see that nowadays alot of people has albums of their old pictures.
In a way, it's nice, to share old times pictures with them.
Despite how bad we looked a millenium ago.
Still in dilemma whether to post them up or not




btw, can u believe i'm like, almost 2 decades old?
LOL
i can tell my friends stuff that happened when we were 9 years old, and say :
"you know, a decade ago...."

bwahahahahha...

1 comment:

Aaron Ti said...

you should.. hahaha.. I dont see any problems unless you've made someone angry and they only recognise your face when you are younger.. haha!