April 29, 2010

dang you blogger


i wanted to write a new post with some pictures of my milkshake trip to Hutan Melintang someday last week with my girlfriends.
but hor.
the blogger changed something with the photo upload thing and i've toggled with it for a few minutes now.
the internet is bloody slow now too. till 2nd of May.
patience is not in my blood damn you blogger =.=

so i gave up.
bwahahaha but the pictures are in my facebook album too.
it's just lacking of jist.

wanted to go gaming like what one of my friend is doing now, to 'release stress'.
yeah i know i currently don't have stress. nor have i studied enough to 'reward' myself for a game of dota.
but i'm just so fed up.
hahahaha.
i just told my other friend that i know i haven't been studying, yet i'm complaining about studying so much.
oh well. girls. *shrugs*

and facebook is getting boring.
wait. strike that.
facebook is boring when u're bored. and shit i have no life now since i'm on fb every now and then.
those were the days where i say "get a life and stop being on fb 24/7"
SORRY SIMON!

*here is where i put the smiley with the tongue sticking out. i dunno how to upload that now*


ok i'm complaining more than just blogger now.
but i'm not changing the title hahahaha.
and i complain alot nowadays. it's annoying me =.=

No comments: