April 25, 2010

first.

No, i'm not transferring to KDU. (sry, babi!)
Nor am i implying i'm going to KDU after STPM.

GOSH. note the cute spring!
just showin' this cellphone screen cleaner thingy my friend gave me
my little cute, farnie friend.
she's 2 yrs my junior, but wth. 
no one cares about ur age once u leave school.

total mismatch. blue+red.
and i don't hang stuff at my hp, for those that know me.
cos i thought they were succha nuisance.

i've received many cellphone chains in the past,
but never once had i hung them on my cellphone.
OK, there was one that my godsis got me from China, but it only lasted a week.
nevertheless, for some strange reason,
i felt like keeping this one.
besides the fact that it's cute and has a function (tho it doesn't do its job well),
and it kinda reminded me of the school/GB days i used to have.

 
yay u're staying!
hah and i have a small flower at the side of my screen.
i'm changing.
=.=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

很喜歡你的blog哦...加油唷 ........................................

fwJL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.