April 2, 2010

I DEMAND!

I have recently saw a friend's photo album,
from Lang Tengah island.
Apparently it is somewhere near Redang.
And from the pictures...

they're breathtaking.

I demand a weekend getaway to a beach.
I've always been a sucker for beaches.
Nothing like digging your toes in the sand,
when the sea water comes and sweeps the layer of sand off your feet,
letting the salty air get into your hair and breathe in the salty sea air.
Looking into the horizon, laying down underneath the vast blue sky...

Nothing beats that.

And i missed my beaches trip.

I've always went with my families.

I've went ONCE with my friends, it was fun, yeah.
But there weren't time for me to be alone and have some time alone for me to speak with mother nature.

I HATE IT WHEN I'M FEELING EMO

1 comment:

Aaron Ti said...

come.. lets go.. :)