April 2, 2010

ramble-doodah

So, i'm stupid. Sue me.

Some people are so clever but lazy, yet they get some reputable results.
Some people are so stupid but hardworking,  so they get some reputable results.
I'm neither clever nor hardworking, so i get shit results.
But seriously lorh, i think i have been working quite 'hard', especially WITHOUT my parents nagging.
Like, i go do my own revision and studying on my own free will.

That gotta mean something, right? Nehhh.
Si-beh bosong leh.
Got shit results this time, so i know for sure i'm gonna be literally caged up in my house.
Gotta go through a whole lot of obstacles before getting to go hang out.
Although i just came back from one. Got to know 2 new friends yayy.
Networking is fun la wei.
And somehow i like to do what the elderly sees as wasting time,
But when u kinda think about it, it IS indeed wasting time, but it's fun. relaxing.
yum cha sessions. although i do smth similar in school everyday.
u sit down and chat with no specific topic. just sit and chat. 1 topic can lead to another. u can talk about fishes and end up talking about pencils. LOL
I just ♥ chatting with oscar, www, and ee-ee.. lol
Time passes so very fast, chatting, filled with roaring laughters.
Gonna miss these times when i'm gone. Sheesh i'm reminiscing for the future already =.=

Lol i'm going off track.

Anyways, all these gotta be reduced soon, if i can resist temptations since i'm surrounded by them in class.
As i've always said, i'm gonna throw away my social life this year for the sake of academics.
IF i can do it. I hope i can do it. I wish i had the perseverance. The 'i-have-no-life' mood.
God, pls grant me that feeling/mood/thinking? for 1 year only?
I wonder how ppl can lock themselves in room the whole day and study efficiently.
If i had Peter's power (in Heroes), i wanna suck that ability. and the ability to play piano by ears.

Damn, it's hard to blog when u're chatting with 5 ppl, including a sister that demands u to give 100% attention when chatting with her.
LOL.
So i'll end this post hanging here. (not like it's going anywhere too)
Hahahaha. This is yet another post of me ranting about how lifeless my life is gonna be from this point onwards.
The only source of entertainment i'll have is internet, and my iPod (LIFESAVER man)
And i believe that i've retired from online shopping, cos 1 site always leads to another site, and it will never end.
Time-consuming , money-consuming. Hahaha. And there's always a risk of buying the wrong size/wrong colour/bad material/etc.
So.. yeah. Back to the manual shopping.
After this last batch of clothes  i ordered a week ago. Last. It's really the last. Really.

No comments: