January 16, 2011

T.Batik and Tambun

I'm lazy to watermark my pictures nowadays so can u be a sweetheart and NOT use my pictures anywhere else?
Not like they're worth using too =P

So.

Came back from a mini youth trip with Barney, Andrew, Zhi, TTL, Aaron, Ada and Charissa. We thought of having a last trip and a FUN trip too, together, before we each leave to go on our separate ways. ALL of us are leaving. But there's a few that already left us, and some that can't join. Their loss =P



 Here's the infamous Teluk Batik, which happens to be our first stop of the day. Thank God that it wasn't raining! Seriously. It would jeapordize all our plans for the entire day if it really did rain. Thank God.


We played some ball game, and apparently zhi yuen gets thrown into the sea as a penalty, thanks to me :)


 And we buried Andrew, gave him boobs, a womb, and terribly beautiful and lean limbs :) That's the singular ball he gave birth to, apparently.

 That's me with my bra showing -.-


 And here's a bird in Tambun. Pretty birds. God really is a creative creator. So much pigments he had to use!! xP

A few really pretty big birds i wanted to show u guys. I enjoyed watching them eat out of my hand, their mouthing skills and all. Birds are pretty and all, but somehow i just prefer snakes. And maybe monkeys too. Some Someone said i'm 'pretty weird' and 'different from others'. SO I'M A WEIRDO :)

birdie eating off my hand :)

Monkey's name is 'Hensem' ; holding onto my hand like there's no tomorrow! and yes i'm gonna have a pet monkey in the future as well! (in response to my status on Facebook)

Some hugeass Python that looks as if it's gonna attack me anytime. But u're still pretty lil Python :) Too heavy for me to lift up though. He/She's HUUUUUUGE!!

See how huge he/she is?
slither slither

This one, i can lift up :) Placed it around my neck too, but the picture was captured using my bro's VGA camera, so i'm not sure if it's a good idea to put it up. Abang zoo 1 said we can lift it up but not take pictures because they have their own photographers there to sell their pictures. And  Abang zoo 2 whispered to us that if we really wanna take pictures, we can.. In the "it's a secret so do it secara diam-diam" tone. Yay for Malaysian workers =D

It's a lamb/goat alright. FYI i'm not born in the year of a Lamb. Just hugging it for the sake of hugging it. And it isn't choking!! Smells pretty bad. But i'm not exactly very clean either. Oh well.

At the entrance of the 45 degree celcius steam cave. The water outside was 40 degrees celcius though. At first when i stepped into the water, i was like NO WAY HELL NO THIS IS FREAKING PAIN OKAY?? But after i gathered all my courage to go inside only because i was the only one left on dry land, it was actually pretty fun. And soothing. And nice. Wanted to spend longer time in the steam cave but it's time for us to leave already. Siiiiigh.

Here's everyone, and me looking dorky. It took the uncle that we randomly asked like, 4 other shots to get this right cos i actually adjusted the view i wanted on the screen, and held it up in the air for him to take it from the exact spot i want my camera to be. But NOOOOOOO he has to lower it down so that we can see more of the floor instead of the beautiful greens on top -.- So yeah this is the best he could do. 

I'm a freaking red hair, o-yeah.

Went to Vegas in Kampar that EVERYONE i know in UTAR recommended. Obama was their specialty but i got a Nake burger cos it's practically the same thing, just minutes another patty and an egg. I couldn't even finish my Nake burger, i'm so relieved i didn't try the Obama.

Verdict : sadly disappointing. 1st and last time there.

Had a really terrible glass of drink with a terrible, terrible burger with tasteless chicken meat. 


Ended the day with a stroll down the path near the infamous Kampar UTAR lake. Too bad it's at night, so i can't show them how terribly dirty and eecky (self invented word) the water is. Milky. 

So.. yeah. That ends my mini youth trip. REALLY looking forward to the G.Berinchang trip we're discussing with CHO and Zhi. Hoping that this won't be just all talk cos i'm really into greeneries ey =)

No comments: