January 23, 2011

Emo-gone, because..

I am going to Cameron Highlands tomorrow!

To hike Gunung Berinchang.
To those who doubt my ability to do that.... we'll find out when i'm back, ey?

Me, Charissa and Zhi (the one that has been hiking that mountain even before he had his first tooth). I'm getting a  little ambitious, but i'll pray real hard that God will keep an eye on us so that no ferocious tiger will make us their meal. And also not to let my nails break during the hike cos it will be 1. painful 2. fugly 3. spoil my whole day/trip.

A few days ago, i was really dying to go on this trip because i was crazily emo as u could see in the previous post and needed some time alone on the mountain with the water from the waterfall gushing down my naked back while i meditate down there mwahahaha. Damn those Chinese Kung Fu movies.

Anyway the trip that was supposed to happen last Friday got postponed (or rather cancelled at that moment) for reasons related to parents and permission. So yeah i'm kinda looking forward to this short trip with my close childhood friends.

Maybe i can slip out at night to gaze at the stars and cry or something. HAH just joking. Damn those Animes.


Look forward for a post-trip post :)

No comments: