January 30, 2011

The start of boredom.

It's beginning to be boring. After going to and coming back from random trips everywhere with everyone, i'm now beginning to feel the real KICK of staying at home and feeling bored to the core of my bones.

SO,

i baked.
Dried cranberries and chocolate buttons(cos i can't find the chips) scones.
Dwey said she's impressed okay (:

At first i was just watching a cooking channel (just because i was bored and mommy was watching it), then i saw this woman making scones like it was so easy. So i just randomly said (out loud) "I wanna make scones!".

Mommy said okay cos she has all the ingredients. Wah. Then i thought okay lah why not right just give it a try. Then mommy went upstairs and then i searched for a recipe online, and started searching frantically for the baking equipments and ingredients (cos i never bothered to know where they are right).
Lucky for me, mommy came down n asked whether i'm okay or not. Then told me where's this and that. Hahahahahahaha. I guess i did pretty okay for a first timer. (Very proud of myself can or not)


Just earlier this evening, 

Daddy gave me a planner (black) and a table calender (colourful box behind the black). For when i leave to study. Just so u know, i'm not the planning kind of girl. Don't even know how long can i stay committed to use a planner and all, but i'll try my very best to use it.

Because it looks so cool.


Oh boy my future table (that has terribly limited space according to my imagination) will be cluttered with all my stuff. I have this bad habit where i prefer my stuff to be out in the open so that i can see them at random times and know where they are instead of frantically looking for them when i need them. In short, i think it's called "messiness". 

Since i'm so bored and feeling totally unproductive sitting at home helping to use up the oxygen supply, i was looking for a job. Have a few jobs in my mind now but am quite set with this particular job which my very unreliable friend is supposed to inform me about the interview date so now i'm like hanging in the air.

Will tell u guys when i get a job and put a stop to all these mushroom-growing business happening at home (:

1 comment:

Audrey Wong said...

I want the planner!! I will use it wannnn BOOOO