July 7, 2011

Zoom zoom zoom time passes by

Hellow!

I am now like an empty shell, waiting for the 15th of June so that i can decide my future path ASAP. I think the days are passing by quite fast at the rate i'm going. I wake up at about 10am, i watch movies, dramas, all the way till noon, and sometimes i run errands with my mother and i continue my dramas/movies after that. In the evening, i exercise for about 30minutes (you must think i'm damn healthy and fit now right hahahaha don't worry i'm still as sickly and unfit as last time) and thennnnnn i just hang around on the net surfing every random stuff until i feel sleepy and then i sleep. The days passes by so quickly that it's 6th of June now.

When i blink my eye again, i'm gonna be experiencing the "OMG I'M GOING TO UNIVERSITY NOW WTH WTH WTH" stage.

Dam dam di dam.

Aaaaand the clock continues to tick....

No comments: