July 24, 2011

Not dead... not yet.

So, before Dorinna left for Monash last week, we had a get-together. Instead of the same 'ol McD, i suggested for us to go somewhere different i loathe the kids screaming in the play section and that place is soooo boring.

And somehow we ended up on my house's balcony.


It wasn't such a bad idea after all. We get to feel the night breeze and enjoyed the night scene. We should do this more often hahaha.

We were in the darkness most of the time except for the faint light that the Moon reflected from the Sun. Enough for us to see each other and not fall, but not enough for a picture.

FEAR NOT!! For there is Photoshop!

I did my best x)


Aaaaaaand. Just to show you guys i'm not dead yet, i went to KL last week to shop since the Malaysia's megasale is here sitting and waiting for me to go visit since forever. BEST TRIP EVER WTF. Okay maybe not best, but it was a good trip. I got what i wanted, but not everything that i wanted/needed. Uhuhuhu.

Zhi went all the way there to pool his tooth out (wth right i know) so i met up with him and Fen in Pavillion.

We were admiring the people at Sticky doing their thang.

 It looked so fun i wanted to snatch the knife from them and do it myself xD Fen said the sweets were really really good and i was sooo tempted to buy it BUT I AM WATCHING MY DIET SO THAT I WON'T GET ANY ROUNDER.

..... and then we went to J.Co for doughnuts omg i love sweet stuff :P


Fen was so kind to let me take a (decent) picture of her.

But not her bro. He must have had an ancestor who died taking pictures >.<

Okay so i crashed at my bro's place for the 2 nights i was there. His apartment was awwwesomeee T.T Are college students supposed to get such a good place to stay??? I thought you're supposed to be staying in a matchbox with nothing more than a bed and a study table. And maybe a closet lol. (Not to mention, i don't see a single study table in the whole apartment lol).

So, i went there on Wednesday, which is my bro's birthday. They had a little celebration that night, and we all had a little drink and ...... that's all okay hahaha okay anyway the next day i woke up at about 9am. I knew that was a little too early but what to do i just woke up and couldn't sleep back. So i cleaned up the mess last night and swept the apartment a little since it was an almost pig sty lol. AM I EVOLVING INTO AN OCD?!? Definitely not.

And so, i was starving cos we didn't have dinner last night (so the alcohol literally burnt my stomach yesterday omggg) but i didn't know whether they have a 'my food you don't touch' thing there, so i didn't dare to make myself anything. And i don't know where are the keys so i can't go down and grab myself something to eat. So i'm stuck. Tis a sad life T.T And so, i read my book on the couch - Land of a hundred wonders by Lesley Kagen. And then it got a little stuffy so i opened the balcony door.... and took a few pictures hahaha.

That's my bro's college. Only within walking distance so convenient right.

And that's Sri KDU, a private school.

And i have no idea what's that but anyhow i took a picture lol.

Then i got sleepy again so i slept on the couch... till i heard some clanking sound from the kitchen, and voila!! No it's not my bro's collegemate/housemate. It's my bro's housemate which is a working guy who woke up to work. Lol. MY LIFE SAVIOUR I TELL YOU. He offered to make some coffee for me so i quickly said thank you T___T My poor starving stomach had to settle for coffee.

And then i continue alternating between reading my book and walking a few rounds around the house because i was bored like that. Till 2pm. YES 2.00PM/ 1400!! Sigh. And i had to force my brother to wake up too. So by this time my stomach was literally having its own beatbox inside already and then luckily my bro made me some instant noodles.

The next day, we went out to drop my bro's roommate Meol for exams at SEGi, and guess what?

Hitz.fm was there giving away freebies! And i spot a whole stack of Dunkin Donuts boxes. And then my bro drove past them and wind down the window, asking "Hey are those for giveaways?" and the gal said "Yeah yeah i have a lot of things to give away, there are movie tickets and all! Go park your car and come here!" and then my bro went "OKAY OKAY I GO AND PARK NOW!!" and then he stopped the car somewhere and left me in my car while he and his friend went out T.T

Apparently there was some game you had to play and my bro together with his friend got first runner up and champion. The champion got tickets for the MTV World Stage and the first runner up (my bro) got movie tickets to American Captain premier! Jealous much. I loooove freebies x) Okay at least i get to enjoy the doughnuts lol.
That's my (very happy) bro and the champion right next to him!


And that's Meol having doughnuts cos he saw the truck on the way to his class and he turned back lol.

Oh wait there's another thing.

I've discovered.....
The best seaweed in my life no kidding *deadseriousface

For as long as i remember, i HATED seaweed because i tried having some last time when i was little and i told myself NO MORE SEAWEED SNACKS cos it tasted that bad. And i missed lunch today so i was ransacking my mom's kitchen for stuff and voila! I saw this. I saw the expiry date and it was only a few months away so i thought okay lah maybe i'll take a bite of this and look for something else.

It only took a bite for me to love it omg i will stock up on this when i study for my exams next time in Sunway. Oh. I haven't update you guys on my education dilemma (if you're not bored of it yet :P ). I'm going to do BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance in Sunway University. And that's final.

See you guys soon tata!

Oh wait show you my loots first huhuhu
Bought so many things at only a few places lol.

Okay bai bai.

1 comment:

cho said...

I LOVE TAO KEI NOI SEAWEED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD