June 7, 2010

preliminary

hmmmmmm

yesterday was a warm up session before the real thing in KL.
i can't say it was fun, cos it wasn't that much of a fun.
but it wasn't boring too.
and i met like, 3 of my friends there.
WHAT A SMALL WORLD RIGHT lol

anyways,
i still get the jitters every time i see this building
reminds me of the butterflies in my stomach before piano exams.
i still remember me n kshyen actually tried shivering our hands while handing the paper to the examiner,
hoping, just hoping, that the examiner will be lenient on us.
HAHAHAHAHA those days were.. *sigh*

anyways, 
I FINALLY GOT MYSELF A FAKE GLASSES
well, i can't really say that it's my first time,
cos there was once i made a glasses without power but it was auto-tint.
HAHAHA but that was from an optometrist so that doesn't count.

and i went to TSF,
got me a new nail varnish
gosh, i can't remember the last time i bought a nail varnish =S

SO CANTIK RIGHT
see how it glitters in the light.
and it makes me look evil so that's the main point. lol

and...
i got to know about this from forums.
so i thought "give it a try lah"
i dunno whether it works or not,
BUT IT SMELLS SI-BEH NICE LOR!!
even if it don't work i don't mind cos it smells so nice
hahaha
i have a soft spot for fragrant stuff, so what?
somehow i like skin food stuff.
they have such cute background and deco.
*hearts*
i bought a few more stuff but i'm lazy to take picture of every one of them.
just some nail deco n clothes as well.
AND I PLANNED TO BUY MYSELF A FLATS.
but i failed cos there are just so little choices in ipoh.
well, there's little choices in kinta,
but parade has... weird shops. 
ipoh parade is no longer the place i remembered during my piano exams era.
i used to walk over to shop and thought it was nice over there.
sigh, time changes everything, huh.

hmmmm.
anyways,
this is my new fb profile picture.
the combination of the specs and nail varnish

i seriously think i look like a teacher.
the caption in fb has extra stuff in it.
HAHAHA go read 'em urselves, i'm not telling out here.
hahaha i can't help but take a few more pics.
i really like this look,
and i'm looking for the opportunity to wear it out one of these days
HAHAHAHAHA

so... till my next shopping trip : KL

1 comment:

cho said...

well... it DOES look yummy. in a scary way :P haha