June 10, 2010

fwJL facts #10

There.
Changed my blog template, yet again.
at least i don't change my url so frequently riiiiiiiight *nudges rosalind*
in the process of having this particular template as my permanent (for the time being) template,
i've changed like, 3 times. which means i had 4 templates before the previous one.
including an old template i used for hardly 2 days last time cos it was sorduf  'messy'
HAHAHAHAHAHA

hey
i'm not fickle-minded!

.
.
.

okay-lah i am.

but i'm just improving it :)
cos one template had features i wanted and the other had another feature i wanted but i can' thave both at the same time!

and i'm always going back and forth between classic and new blogger.
HAHAS.
and i always wanna customize my own template, so i don't just... copy and paste the html codings from the website
which is a good thing right since cos i'm so creative and have a mind of my own.
i'm sowwie i'm so full of myself.
my condition is getting worse nowadays.
it must be the weather hahahaha


No comments: