June 5, 2010

DONASHI suki!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
for those that followed me on fb, 
will know what's donashi already.
for those that don't,

chaa-daa!!
*in the cute anime-ish tone*
gaaah i've been stuffing myself with loads of anime nowadays that i'm reliving the anime fever again!

from Big Apple, nehhh.
indeed every piece IS a masterpiece.
the doughtnut hor...
not only has such vibrant colours,
(right, cho's gonna bombard me with how much colouring it contains)
just LOOKING at them makes u so ureshi (happy)!
and there's this chocolate sauce in the middle of the tray for u to dip!!
memang sedap giler 
>.<
i dunno y 1 of my friend is so crazy about this particular one..
but all of them taste nice cos there's many different types of cream inside them,
and the topings are all different and yummy,
and the doughnut texture is just great!
it's even good after it's chilled eh!

i dunno what is this supposed to resemble,
but it looks like giant tobiko to me.
HAHAS they're actually jellies.

and naturally,
u would wanna have a picture with these kawaii stuff
omg when did i become so vain?
and a camwhore
=.=

anyways,
ITADAKIMASU!!



for those that is wondering whether has Big Apple opened in TI,
nope they didn't.
my friend was going to Ipoh to fetch his gf,
and offered to buy for me and my other classmate.
u see, we were all looking at the advertisement of the doughnut in a newspaper on the last day of school before mid-term holidays.
it was so nice of him,
despite his evil nature in class everyday LOL

btw i'm thinking of making my blog private.
i wonder if it's a good decision 
*rubs chin*

4 comments:

drunkwithcaffeine said...

........... *wipes drool*

BHP baby said...

hey , nice background , lolx.. and why wanna make it private ? dun wan too much ppl to peep thru ur life?

fwJL said...

aaron&joey : hahaha nice riiight!!
BHP : haha nice hor. i got good taste, gimme a kiss xP yeaah. somebody advised me to privatise it too, cos i have alot of my own pictures in it.. hmmmmm

BHP said...

that somebody seems to be very influential . lolx